Pics of Mah Baby

gvpowell

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Good looking ride brother! Just like mine. I traded a Cad CTS for mine and I feel like I traded up. Love mine.

cozbyrt

6.0L LS2 Member
Texas
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal T-05
Good looking car! Almost as good looking as my black Regal. ;-). Have fun!

dracy69

Buick Ownership
Buick
Very nice congrats!
This makes me want to go rebuy my car, it's the best rolling off the lot with a brand new car.

BuickByOpel

Buick Newbie
New England
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal T07 6 speed manual
Beautiful car! I have the same one, manual trans. One thing I noticed is ours are lacking the CXL badge like Gottwhat's car. Was there a ryhme or reason to them having this badge?

YYZRegalTurbo

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal Turbo
Beautiful car! I have the same one, manual trans. One thing I noticed is ours are lacking the CXL badge like Gottwhat's car. Was there a ryhme or reason to them having this badge?
Mine is T01 (or 1SG Canadian base turbo trim) Espresso Bronze with Ebony/Piano Black and CXL badge is not there. Just Regal T and Buick with Flex 85 badge on the left.

Lovely car to own so far! I just drool over the colour over and over.:)

cozbyrt

6.0L LS2 Member
Texas
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal T-05
Buick said they were going to do away with trim levels in the future. Mine is missing the CXL. badge too but that is because I took it off. :)

novadude

Buick Ownership
Buick
Our Majestic Blue T02 did not come with the CXL badge (thankfully). The E85 badge will soon be gone too, as soon as I find a few minutes to remove it. :D

reagent6

Buick Newbie
Boston
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal
You may want to rethink removing the E85 badge. On a recent trip to a national park I was able to park in an almost empty 'green car' lot which was about a mile closer than I could have parked otherwise. Sign specifically included 'FlexFuel' and 'E85" as 'green cars'.

CXLTsouth

Buick Ownership
Buick
You may want to rethink removing the E85 badge. On a recent trip to a national park I was able to park in an almost empty 'green car' lot which was about a mile closer than I could have parked otherwise. Sign specifically included 'FlexFuel' and 'E85" as 'green cars'.
Did even know places like that existed in the USA, thanks for the heads up.