Playing in The Rain

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
Reporting from Rainy Sonoma County. Quiet this Morning, Rain ? I took the GS out to Test the AWD System,I tried to get the car to slide , Slip, Spin, Chirp. All the Car would do is Grip grip grip. If I had done that in my old 1998 Camaro, I would have spun out and wrapped around a Pole.I really like the AWD Twinster System.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I often get one wheel in the rear to lose traction. So far I don't know whether this is a tire issue or system issue. But with that said I only had tires break loose on my modified Subaru or Audi in the snow when I was trying to get them to slip. So I hope this is a tire issue, otherwise I am not too impressed with the AWD thus far.

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
I often get one wheel in the rear to lose traction. So far I don't know whether this is a tire issue or system issue. But with that said I only had tires break loose on my modified Subaru or Audi in the snow when I was trying to get them to slip. So I hope this is a tire issue, otherwise I am not too impressed with the AWD thus far.
I tried Like Hell to Break Traction .... it just would not do it..

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Hopefully it is just craptastic OEM tires. But I have broken a rear wheel loose on dry pavement too, though there may have been some loose gravel. But even if there was this never happened in the other cars for as long as this does. It acted more like an open diff sending all the power to the slipping wheel. I had to get off power to resolve it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.