• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

PLEASE HELP. DESPERATE. Fuel pump replacement

Flip7809

Buick Ownership
2011 Buick regal cxl 2.4L
2011 Buick Regal CXL 2.4:

Replacing the fuel pump, but when I searched the part, I got 2 different types of pumps one from Delphi (Fuel Pump CFG1744) and a different one from Spectra ( Shopping Cart | CarParts.com )

One has a 2×2 prong connector the other a 4 blade linear connector. (The 4 blade linear DOES NOT come with the harness to splice)

I just don't want to order the wrong part. Any of you know based on experience? PLEASE HELP.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Ac delco website lists different options with sender and without and different emissions standards for different states or E 85.

BahamaTodd

3.8L Member
Palm Beach, FL
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS

BahamaTodd

3.8L Member
Palm Beach, FL
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
You made a new thread by mistake about accessing the fuel pump.

Yes, the gas tank has to be removed. That's why I suggested buying both pumps if you're not sure if your car has CA emissions or not.

Are you sure the problem is the fuel pump?

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Filter clogged if it has one, or bad fuel?
Does it have high pressure pump for direct injection? and fuel tank pump?
Sorry not familiar with your vehicle.

Pedal Commander