• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Port Holes/Vents on Lucerne

Buffman

Tire Smoking Fury
MI
Buick Ownership
Roadmaster
I havent been up close and personal with a new lucerne yet, but are the port holes real (aka go into the fender) or are they a "stick" on item?

John

Charlotte, NC
I posted a close up picture of the port holes on my CXS in the Buick Vehicles in Production gallery. They do go through the fender. On closer inspection with a flashlight, they are "open" but I'm not sure if they actually vent air from the engine compartment, since I can't see much through the mesh.

Buffman

Tire Smoking Fury
MI
Buick Ownership
Roadmaster
interesting. Now the next question is I wonder how much they are, and if they look good on a roadmaster?

IntrepidCub

Tulsa, Ok
Buick Ownership
2002 Buick Rendezvous CX
As easily amused i am :) i found out that the V8 lucernes have 4 vents on each side and the v6's only have 3 on each side one for each cylinder . jsut an FYI
Had my buddy do this for me looks good i think

Last edited:

Buffman

Tire Smoking Fury
MI
Buick Ownership
Roadmaster
hey for anyone who has the 4 ports on their lucerne, could you snap a few different angles of them for me, for aphotoshop..

Pedal Commander