Post pics of your Lacrosse!

Godzson

Aurora, IL
Buick Ownership
Buick
Ok so, ive been a member of this site for about a month or so now and it seems like some of you are afraid to post pictures. You should be proud of your beautiful cars. So, i decided to make this thread so we all can take a look. I'll go first.

batmobile20018.jpg

batmobile20019.jpg

batmobile20021.jpg

batmobile20022.jpg

batmobile20024.jpg

batmobile20017.jpg

Last edited:

psgillenwater

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL
Here is mine. 2010 Carbon Black LaCrosse CXL AWD. Only thing added is the beauty rings around the wheel wells....so far.

92sub

Motor City
Buick Ownership
87GN (gone), 2011 CXS (gone), 98 Regal GS
I like the trim. Not sure it would look as nice on our Quicksilver though.
Can't believe you let your dealer put their billboard on the decklid. Ours doesn't do that. Plate surround and small windshield sticker only. Both of which I can easily remove.

psgillenwater

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL
I wanted the Quick silver......but I fell in love with the carbon black after I saw it.

I know....I have to get rid of that. I had plate rings in the front and on the back plate. I am taking there logo off.

taverg03

Buick Ownership
Buick
Pixs didn't U/L 1st time. 2nd try!

JJ895

Buick Ownership
Buick
Here are some photos I took early this afternoon of my new 2011 LaCrosse CXL AWD / Mocha Steel / Ebony. Also, I just had the windows lightly tinted.

JJ895

Buick Ownership
Buick
Here's 2 more photos that I just took at night with only interior lighting from the LaCrosse. These are handheld shots. They could be a lot better if I took my time and used a tripod....oh well....

Godzson

Aurora, IL
Buick Ownership
Buick
the cars look awesome! How do you guys like your HID's? I ended up getting the regular halogen headlights. But i was thinking about maybe doing a conversion if i can come across a good set of stock HID headlights. How is this light output and turning with them?

92sub

Motor City
Buick Ownership
87GN (gone), 2011 CXS (gone), 98 Regal GS
The HID light output is amazing. Perfect cut-off and the brights are unbelieveable. The turning aspect is very cool and works quite well like in a sub with curvy streets. I've seen them on Ebay and I think they wanted $500 EACH so I can't see doing an upgrade just yet. Additionally it probably isn't as plug and play as you'd hope for (possible software/module + wiring mods required). I have aftermarket HIDs in my factory Denali projectors and I thought those were so good, it's the reason I sprung for this option in the CXS.....these blow my Denali HIDs right out of the water.

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
the cars look awesome! How do you guys like your HID's? I ended up getting the regular halogen headlights. But i was thinking about maybe doing a conversion if i can come across a good set of stock HID headlights. How is this light output and turning with them?

Like them? They are amazing, I have never had a car with lights this good (including other HIDs) - at night it can light up my street like a stadium on the highs.:cool:

Xamu

Chicagoland
Buick Ownership
2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
The HID light output is amazing. Perfect cut-off and the brights are unbelieveable. The turning aspect is very cool and works quite well like in a sub with curvy streets.

Like them? They are amazing, I have never had a car with lights this good (including other HIDs) - at night it can light up my street like a stadium on the highs.:cool:

Ditto Ditto. When I flash my lights at someone from behind, they definitely know they have been flashed.

agilson

Buick Ownership
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS

Back in the 80's when the Halogens really went main stream, we used to have drivers flash their high's at us when they're coming at us. That's been happening again with the HIDs. They must be bright!

The weirdest thing with our HIDs is when you exit a sharp corner and the HID's come back on centre from aiming into the turn. It was a little unnerving at first when the car is going straight but you can see the headlight sweep back to the middle of the road. The first couple times I thought there was something moving on the road! (Hope I described that right).

Our LaCrosse CSX:
IMG_8043.jpg

Godzson

Aurora, IL
Buick Ownership
Buick
Thanks for the input guys! i really dont want to spend 500 dollars on headlights. But then again, if they really are better than aftermarket HIDs, then it might be worth it! I had aftermarket HIDs in my impala and i swore to never go back to halogens lol. But these ugly yellow lights are bothering me now.

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
Back in the 80's when the Halogens really went main stream, we used to have drivers flash their high's at us when they're coming at us. That's been happening again with the HIDs. They must be bright!

It's happened to me with the LaCrosse, then I really show them the high beams...lol.

InfiniteImp

Toronto, ON
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2015 Infiniti Q50 AWD Sport Hybrid

I used to get that a lot with my 04 Maxima. It's HIDs were considerably brighter than the LaCrosse and bluer. I haven't had anyone flash me while driving my LaCrosse but then again the LaCrosse's headlights are aimed much better than the Maxima's. I believe they are angled perfectly so as to light up the road while not annoying oncoming drivers.

kcrnmale

Buick Ownership
Buick
All factory options except the Sunroof and Touring Package (with 19" wheels). My sister just bought a new BMW with the panoramic sunroof like ours, and it was very nice. Made me think twice about not getting the sunroof. Is the car still fairly quiet with the roof open? I never really used the sunroof much in my other cars because of the wind noise.

I didn't want the larger wheels because I prefer a softer ride and less tire noise. I think the chrome wheels look great with the Mocha color. We have a third car, so the chrome shouldn't see much snow and salt.

Xamu

Chicagoland
Buick Ownership
2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
All factory options except the Sunroof and Touring Package (with 19" wheels). My sister just bought a new BMW with the panoramic sunroof like ours, and it was very nice. Made me think twice about not getting the sunroof. Is the car still fairly quiet with the roof open? I never really used the sunroof much in my other cars because of the wind noise.

I didn't want the larger wheels because I prefer a softer ride and less tire noise. I think the chrome wheels look great with the Mocha color. We have a third car, so the chrome shouldn't see much snow and salt.
If you put a DVD in the front, does it play in the back? Or do you need a player to plug into the back?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!