Premium Exterior Appearance Package

warmpabst

Lake Orion, MI
Buick Ownership
Verano
Anyone opt for this package?
The website describes the chrome waterfall grille, but how is that different from the standard chrome grille mine has? My dealer didn't have any with that package installed to see.

I'd love to see some (owner-taken) photos!

Chancellar

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Verano
Mine has the premium exterior package. I couldn't tell looking at the grill at first either but when the salesman pointed it out you could see the difference. Basically the chrome on the grill has more shine to it and I believe the spoiler is part of the Premium Exterior Appearance Package too.

This forum site is lame and makes you pay to attach pictures but if you message me your email address I can email you some pics of the grill.

warmpabst

Lake Orion, MI
Buick Ownership
Verano
OK thanks. I really do like the spoiler but not seeing the difference in the front end I didn't get that package.

warmpabst

Lake Orion, MI
Buick Ownership
Verano
Last edited:

mike12verano

Eaton Rapids Mi
Buick Ownership
Buick Verano

dstaysniak

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I ordered the spoiler off of eBay. It looks great installed, BUT it's not for the faint at heart to install. You have to drill about 6 mounting holes in your rear deck lid and they strongly recommend that you replace the rear deck lid tension springs with the ones they include in the package. (This part is the one that's the pain.)

Get your turbo buick badge right here!