Purchasing Another Lacrosse Today!

Thread starter #1

Blu05

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Lacrosse
hello fellow lacrosse owners! An update on my long search: I was finally able to purchase another buick lacrosse identical to my previous one! This one has a full carfax history report, 1 owner car from dublin ohio, absolutely NO rust whatsoever!! i was informed it was donated and despite only 3 accidents reported, i physically checked the car over and there were no visible dents, scratches or repaired areas. They must have been very minor "love tap" accidents lol. In person it really looks almost new! It has exact mileage of 70,281!! It is an 05' CX and it was 4,900 bucks.... A steal at that low mileage. I will be picking it up today! Pics soon to follow! 😁😁

Buick Ownership
2006 Lacrosse CX
Congrats on the new LaCrosse.

I have an '06, 83,000 miles, excellent condition. I bought it as a daily driver, but now I find I'm driving my old Jeep to work to keep some miles off the LaCrosse!

I love the first Gen LaCrosse - very handsome cars. I'm seriously thinking of buying a boring little run-around like a Focus or a Mazda 3 or something as my daily, and hanging on to the LaCrosse as a car that will be a bit of a classic in years to come. After all, how much longer will big, American, 4-door sedans still be manufactured? And the first gen LaCrosse with its 3800 is already very old school.

Thread starter #4

Blu05

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Lacrosse
I absolutely adore mine! Runs and drives super smooth! Got the exact color combo i wanted too! Deep sapphire blue over a grey cloth interior with the bench! I will try to get pics posted sometime today!

Thread starter #6

Blu05

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Lacrosse

I have an '06, 83,000 miles, excellent condition. I bought it as a daily driver, but now I find I'm driving my old Jeep to work to keep some miles off the LaCrosse!

I love the first Gen LaCrosse - very handsome cars. I'm seriously thinking of buying a boring little run-around like a Focus or a Mazda 3 or something as my daily, and hanging on to the LaCrosse as a car that will be a bit of a classic in years to come. After all, how much longer will big, American, 4-door sedans still be manufactured? And the first gen LaCrosse with its 3800 is already very old school.
Thank you! I love it!!

stoopid

Buick Ownership
2017 LaCrosse 1SL

That's one of the reasons I had Xpel (clear bra) installed on the front end of my '17. The writing's on the wall -- these cars are not long for the pasture based on current automotive industry trends. They will be sought after, by people like us, in the future. They are the last bastion of classic sedan styling. I'm glad to have owned one before they disappeared.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.