• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Quick review of $80 floor mats.

Map18TTourX

Buick Ownership
2018 Tourx
Here are your $80 floor mats from Great Britain off EBay They are made for our car. They fit well. A little thin. No heavy smell.

They came shipped in a small box. I had to lay them out for a bit in the heat to get them flat.

Only down side in the rear middle hump part. Instead of one piece for the back it’s 2. My kids don’t crawl from seat to seat. I might cut the hump out.

I am cheap. So $80 was a good price for me

3D All weather Floor Liners Mats 3pcs set for Buick Regal TourX 2018-up | eBay

Attachments

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
Not bad.

Does anyone have the official Buick All-weather Mats? I've been thinking of using my marketplace points toward them.
I do. Not quite as much coverage as I’d like for an MN winter, but since I used my rewards they were ‘free.’ They fit the car perfectly.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I've got them too... I'm happy with quality of them. BUT I agree with Rhetoric. They do not wrap up the sides very high. The dead pedal is very exposed (compared to other brands). Also, I find that I'm constantly shifting the rear mats as they don't want to stay in place (I have 2 monkey teenagers). But they're great for when you're using up points.

You can see that my floor is really dirty right now. However, it's good picture because it shows how dirt is collecting above the mat and onto the carpet.

IMG_20190709_232525.jpg

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Not bad.

Does anyone have the official Buick All-weather Mats? I've been thinking of using my marketplace points toward them.
Yep - in addition to comments from Rhetoric and FavaBean - the rear ones keep sliding forward. I've posted this before, but my teenage boys are frequent passengers in the backseat, and every week I have to pull the rear mats back into position (I just slid them back into place this morning!). They tend to move towards the front and curl up on the front seat rails. I'm considering just getting Maxpiders - of which I have had good experience on 4 previous vehicles.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Yep - in addition to comments from Rhetoric and FavaBean - the rear ones keep sliding forward. I've posted this before, but my teenage boys are frequent passengers in the backseat, and every week I have to pull the rear mats back into position (I just slid them back into place this morning!). They tend to move towards the front and curl up on the front seat rails. I'm considering just getting Maxpiders - of which I have had good experience on 4 previous vehicles.
Maybe we need a thread about "best accessory" to spend your marketplace points on and why.

stevie123

Buick Ownership
Buick
I got the OEM ones with my points as well, but not as nice as the weather tech, so I'm trying to get rid of them at my cost~$50... Used for literally less than a week. If anyone in the SE Michigan or Toronto area wants them.

mdchambe

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I got the OEM ones with my points as well, but not as nice as the weather tech, so I'm trying to get rid of them at my cost~$50... Used for literally less than a week. If anyone in the SE Michigan or Toronto area wants them.
Stevie ill take them if you'd be willing to ship.

Update: I had a change of heart and am going to go with maxpiders. That said Stevie123 was very responsive and I wouldn't have any reservations buying from him.

Last edited:
Pedal Commander