Radio defaults to random stations at start up

jeffcam1211

Buick Ownership
20 Regal GS, 12 Regal GS (past)
Anyone else have a problem that when starting the car it will sometimes default to FM preset 1 vs going back to the last station you were listening to (usually sat radio). It's very annoying but I'm not sure if it's just a setting somewhere I can adjust and avoid a trip to the dealership.

Ct'sBuickGuy

CT | 860
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS
My mothers Verano does this, last time I brought it in there was not an update for it yet. She has not complaned in a while though I will have to follow up with her. Intellilink correct?

Detroit, USA
I am sorry to hear about your concern with your Regal. Have you brought this to the attention of your local dealer? Let me know if you need additional assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, Buick Customer Service.

Harshman

Buick Ownership
17 Regal GS AWD
I thought that my 11 Turbo did this once and later found out that my wife was listening to an XM show since she did not know that we had it on the computer.

jeffcam1211

Buick Ownership
20 Regal GS, 12 Regal GS (past)
My mothers Verano does this, last time I brought it in there was not an update for it yet. She has not complaned in a while though I will have to follow up with her. Intellilink correct?

Yup intellilink. Good to know I'm not the only one

Ct'sBuickGuy

CT | 860
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS
I let you know once I get her car back into work. But I would just bring your car to the dealer and have them check for updates

Get your turbo buick badge right here!