• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Radio is Muted when Bluetooth is Connected

lschoend

Buick Ownership
2019 Enclave
After working normally for 8 months, this just started yesterday. So long as Intellilink is connected to my phone using bluetooth, the radio won't play. The volume control says "Phone Volume" when I adjust it. The only way I can get the radio to work is to turn off Bluetooth on my phone. When I do that I get a message that the call to me (my phone) has ended. I don't have a call going on. Any ideas? Very annoying, I need Bluetooth on to use hands-free.

lschoend

Buick Ownership
2019 Enclave
On the main screen if you select Audio, the radio screen doesnt come up?
Yes it does. All looks normal but somehow it thinks my phone is active. I was able to resolve this by turning my phone off and on again. Strange but now at least it is working again.

statsman

Buick Ownership
2015 Enclave
If it happens again, you may want to remove your paired phone from the Intellilink system and perform a new pairing. That's generally the suggestion when someone's phone isn't playing nice with their Intellilink system.

Pedal Commander