• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Wanted Radio Wanted: OEM radio for 1994 sedan (base)

Gbuster

Buick Newbie
Sustaining Member
NC
Buick Ownership
Buick
Must be OEM radio, and in excellent condition. I'll remove the casette tape player so if that is not working it does not matter. Thanks, Steve

G-685463

Must be OEM radio, and in excellent condition. I'll remove the casette tape player so if that is not working it does not matter. Thanks, Steve
Dear Steve,,,, I have a original AC Delco radio/cassette tape player that I took out of a 1992 Roadmaster
wagon just a couple of days age.... the face looks good no blemishes.... comes with both electrical
connectors.... also have original AC Delco speakers....

Cheers,,,,

David R

DAVID R WHITE

Buick Ownership
1993 ROADMASTER WAGON
Dear Steve....

I have one so if you are still interested,,,, please feel free to contact me.... I have been having
problems with the internet so you may have a couple of other replies to your posting,,,,
Sorry about that....

Cheers,,,,

David R

Pedal Commander