Rarest vehicle on the road?

adrunk

Silicon Valley
1-16-1992
No, probably not .....

But, she's been my daily driver for 10 weeks now and I haven't yet seen another!

Not a surprise here in the land of BMW and Prii

:driving:

weekend_drive

BC
Encore AWD Leather
Chevy and Hyundai wannabes around here ... no Buick twin yet.

Old Lar

Buick
I bought it in my youth and still have it. It is a fun car. But I have three of them.

Rioux

QC, Canada
Buick Encore 2013
I traveled a distance of ± 1000 miles and saw just one Buick Encore at the dealership and one on the road ... :huh?:

Also, I talked to a dealer and delivery times are very long.... :eek:

Encore Girl

San Francisco, CA
Buick Encore Leather, Navi, Sun & Bose
No, probably not .....

But, she's been my daily driver for 10 weeks now and I haven't yet seen another!

Not a surprise here in the land of BMW and Prii

:driving:
You're NOT alone out here! I'm in Oakland with mine. Where did you buy? I got mine at Fremont... They were AWESOME! But it is true that there are very few out here, it was really hard to get the build I wanted (leather, Nav, Bose & Sunroof) and even now more than a month later a search for my build yields only one in a 500 mile radius.

If you see me around... Do as the Mokka's do... Honk & Wave :)

Old Lar

Buick
You have the colors that I want except for the leather interior. My last Buick had leather which was scalding hot is the Florda heat, so I no longer want leather or dark colors in Florida sun.

Encore Girl

San Francisco, CA
Buick Encore Leather, Navi, Sun & Bose
Yea I hear you with the hot leather, My old car had black, this one is actually light grey though, it's really sharp looking & has this like teal blue stitching detail. It's getting lots of complements. I worry most about keeping the floors clean, I scotch guarded it so I hope it's enough. but leather is good for keeping the car clean & maintaing resale value.

Whatever you go with I hope you enjoy it! I love mine!:D

mmadden2

Northern VA
2012 LaCrosse Touring, 2014 Encore Prem AWD
I was just at the Dulles airport Alamo rental car facility. They had one there for rent. Chose a Ford Taurus because of wanting a longer wheelbase for a long roadtrip. I would liked to have tried it out for a few days though.

About 2 weeks ago I had the oil changed in the LaCrosse. I checked out the 2 Encores they had on the lot. Today I had to go back for something and they've added a 3rd. Is it rare because supply is low or demand is low or both?

Still want to get one when the stars align a little better :)

Get your turbo buick badge right here!