• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Rear body panel (39149659) for 2019 Buick Regal Sportback.

bknox1007

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal Sportback
My 2019 Buick Regal Sportback was rear-ended in a chain collision caused by a commercial box truck (tailgating) in Delaware on October 30. Since then my car at the collision center waiting for a rear body panel that has been on national backorder for months. Has anyone else had trouble getting their vehicles repaired from a collision due to the availability of parts? There is no ETA on the availability of parts and I'm going to be driving a rental indefinitely until the part can be sourced.

Banto

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence - Dark Moon Blue, 2018 Regal TourX Essence - Rioja Red, 2009 Enclave CXL
Not a collision related (defect from factory) but I had to wait six months for an airbag.

Others have complained of similar waits.

SweetWafer

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal TourX
My car has been at the body shop since mid October. The GM strike did not help things with sourcing the parts. I was told a couple of weeks ago that they had all the parts, so I hope I'm out of the rental soon.

bknox1007

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal Sportback
My car has been at the body shop since mid October. The GM strike did not help things with sourcing the parts. I was told a couple of weeks ago that they had all the parts, so I hope I'm out of the rental soon.
There is hope for me, I guess.

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
We a have Brand New Car you cant get parts for? I might have to trade it in.

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
10 Years from now we're gonna own a "Cult Classic" I don't see a 2021 Regal in the States do you?.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
10 Years from now we're gonna own a "Cult Classic" I don't see a 2021 Regal in the States do you?.
Fusion Active Spy Shots.jpeg
If we're "lucky" we might get the Fusion Active which is an Outback-ed Fusion. That spy shot is recent and was seen tooling around SE Michigan.

Maybe Subaru will wise up and build a Legacy XT (turbo) 6 speed manual and I can go back to sedans when I'm looking again in 2025 or so.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
That’s what we get for buying a German Made “Captive Import”.

I wonder if the Buick Chinese made Captive Import is the same?

fng

Delaware Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Essence Frost White Tri-Coat
A quote from a report on The Truth About Cars:

"Confirmed by a brand spokesman, the 2020 model year will be the midsize Regal’s last in the North American market."

Chsraider17

Buick Ownership
2018 Sportback Preferred I
My 2019 Buick Regal Sportback was rear-ended in a chain collision caused by a commercial box truck (tailgating) in Delaware on October 30. Since then my car at the collision center waiting for a rear body panel that has been on national backorder for months. Has anyone else had trouble getting their vehicles repaired from a collision due to the availability of parts? There is no ETA on the availability of parts and I'm going to be driving a rental indefinitely until the part can be sourced.
I was rear ended August 2nd I'm still getting the runaround from GM about parts availability. Has anyone had any luck?

Pedal Commander