• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Rear bump stops?

Richs

Buick Ownership
2004 rendezvous 3.4 v6 cx
Does anyone know what gm calls the bump stop that sits inside the rear Springs on top or have a part #? I've looked all over and what i find looks nothing like what I'm seeing on car. When i order springs i need two for springs. Its a separate part from the spring seats.

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
88965454 discontinued, try a salvage yard

Richs

Buick Ownership
They gotta have a replacement part for it. If anyone has purchased the replacement part please let me know what you bought. Thanks. And thanks melsregal for letting me know they discontinued that part.

Last edited:

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Why would you think there is a new replacement, last year it was used was 2007. Pontiac Aztek also used it.

Richs

Buick Ownership
How can you fix it ? I guess there is nothing similar out there. Would a service station say sorry we cant fix your car ? What would they put in?

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
A used part from a salvage yard

TollKeeper

Brighton, CO
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus
They are still available new. Just take the part # that @MelsRegal gave you, put it into a google search engine, and there are many places selling them. Ebay has them for around 23 a piece, and other vendors have them for about 40 and up.

Assuming the part # he gave is correct....
eBay
OEMCATS

TollKeeper

Brighton, CO
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus
Your welcome, it looks like they are still being produced by MOOG under part # K160032 , which if you put that part # into a search engine, will give you Amazon, Autozone, Advance Auto Parts, NAPA, CarQuest, and more.

Edit: Advance has them for 20 bucks, which means local pick up, and local warranty.

Turbo Buick Badge