Rear Bumper Protector?

08Bluesky

The Burgh
Buick Ownership
Encore
Has anyone seen / purchased a Rear Bumper Protector / Guard?

I know it’s kinda like “Closing the Barn Door after the Horse left”….

But I scratched up my wife’s back bumper placing a huge Bass Guitar cabinet in it (that she didn’t want me to buy anyway) so now I’ve got to kinda make it right.. :blink:

Yes, I may buy some touch-up paint… but it would be nice to just cover it all up with some sort of “Made for” black bumper guard. – Also so that it does not happen again.

The color is/was??? Deep Expresso Brown Metallic – BUT the lower dark color is what I need????
Does anyone know what the lower paint code may be?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

CarbonBlackCXS

But I scratched up my wife’s back bumper placing a huge Bass Guitar cabinet in it (that she didn’t want me to buy anyway) so now I’ve got to kinda make it right.. :blink:
Joe
If its only the clear coat that is scratched you could try getting it buffed out. It's amazing how in the right hands even fairly deep scratches can be completely removed. The upside is now that it has happened you won't need a protector because your sub-conscience will remind you to be more careful which in turn helps keep you out of the dog house - maybe. :knockwood ;)

08Bluesky

The Burgh
Buick Ownership
Encore
Thanks TheAirman - that one looks classy, but not as practical for my need :)

Unfortunately, the scratches I have are more like "gouges"... and are more on the edge/lip and backside as opposed to the top :(

So I need more of a wrap-over.... rather than "place on top" type - if there even is such.

Will have to take a photo :(

Missouri Bill

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore
I put on a metal one that says Encore on it. It really looks good. Got it on EBay for $45 from China. Changed to LEDs in the dome lights and trunk light and they are very nice, plenty of light. Easy to install. Also put on a chrome Turbo piece on the back. Looks great also.

Steveyo

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Encore
I'm pleased with the inexpensive rubber bumper guard I put on my 2019 encore. For a non-OEM item, it fit my encore fine, and looks OEM.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.