Rear heat duct

WWS

Buick Ownership
Buick
2015 Lacrosse

I'm not getting any air out of the rear passenger area duct.
The louvers are open and the thumb wheel opens and closes the doors (shined a flash light in there)
Put the heater fans up high but still no air flow to the rear.
Is there a hidden knob or switch somewhere?
Or is this a problem for the dealer?

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
did you try playing around with the vent settings to control the direction of the air flow on the HVAC control themselves? try with the air conditioning on full and see what happens...to answer your question there is no other knob to turn on.

HMTJ6821

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2016
I believe that only the cooled air exits from the dual ducts on the back of the center console. Heated air usually is ducted on the floor from underneath the two front seats.

WWS

Buick Ownership
Buick
I believe that only the cooled air exits from the dual ducts on the back of the center console. Heated air usually is ducted on the floor from underneath the two front seats.
You are right. Ducts are for the A/C.
Today, my elderly back seat passenger appreciated the small blanket I gave her to use.
I'm glad I sit up front.

Thanks.

cheflionfoot

Simply change the direction of the air flow manually to come from the dash board front vents to have heat come out of the rear seat ducts.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.