• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Rear Pass window came off the track.

Shaymer

Buick Ownership
2011 Regal
2011 Regal Turbo. Rear window came off the track. Goes up about half way and 'overbites' the rear quarter window a bit then stops.

Is there a trick to fixing this without taking the panel off? If not, does anyone know of a video that shows the proceedure?

I've got bad luck with door panels and end up causing more problems than I fix.

If I just brought it to a garage, what would I expect to pay?

Thanks.
Shamus

Shaymer

Buick Ownership
2011 Regal
N
2011 Regal Turbo. Rear window came off the track. Goes up about half way and 'overbites' the rear quarter window a bit then stops.

Is there a trick to fixing this without taking the panel off? If not, does anyone know of a video that shows the proceedure?

I've got bad luck with door panels and end up causing more problems than I fix.

If I just brought it to a garage, what would I expect to pay?

Thanks.
Shamus

Shaymer

Buick Ownership
2011 Regal
Also, when searching, I kept hearing 'christmas trees'... Are those all the little pain in the butt plastic tabs that break and make it so I never want to touch another door panel?

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
I bought a trim tool kit for about $20 on Amazon and it has all the various tools you will need to remove your door panel without damaging anything. It also has tools to remove the dash/console trim pieces too.

Pedal Commander