• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Rear seat removal

oaktrials

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I have a 2019 TourX Perferred trying to remove rear seat lower cushion and seatbacks. Removing seats to add soundmat. Also trying to purchase shop manuals through Helms appear to not be available. On the seatbacks I removed the 4 torx head bolts that hold the metal bracket between the 60/40 seatbacks but seatbacks still won't come out.

oaktrials

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
thanks, I will look into that online resource, give it a try today

thanks again

oaktrials

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
that information really helped, still not easy but I got them removed and reinstalled.

thanks again

oaktrials

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
hello Mike

I love my buick tourX used to have subarus, buick is much better, so I finally found that I could access Motor online stuff through my library via my computer like you were suggesting. I have not been able to figure out access to Chilton's online yet. Which resource did you use to provide the seat removal information, I could not find it in Motor.

thanks oaktrials

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
hello Mike

I love my buick tourX used to have subarus, buick is much better, so I finally found that I could access Motor online stuff through my library via my computer like you were suggesting. I have not been able to figure out access to Chilton's online yet. Which resource did you use to provide the seat removal information, I could not find it in Motor.

thanks oaktrials
It was Chilton. My library has different free access depending on the community library you belong to. Some are system-wide and others, like Chilton, are only for certain locales. Luckily I'm in the right community for Chilton.

Last edited:
Get your turbo buick badge right here!