Recall 2012 tranny?

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
Anyone hear of a recall issue for the 2012 LaCrosse tranny? Not sure what it's for.

Bigdog9586

Buick
2013 LaCrosse and some Caddies are going to be recalled do to a problem with the sport mode. A software fix. Could this be what you are referring to?

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
2013 LaCrosse and some Caddies are going to be recalled do to a problem with the sport mode. A software fix. Could this be what you are referring to?
A friend said he read an article in the newspaper, something about down shifting issues. It included the 2012 Lacross and another car too.

craigzod

Buick Newbie
Buick
The driver's door sticker on my 2012 Lacrosse Touring says it was manufactured in June of 2012. That's AFTER the first date of manufacture indicated for the 2013 model covered by the letter incluced in the previous post.

So how do I know that mine isn't affected by this problem?

Detroit, USA
The driver's door sticker on my 2012 Lacrosse Touring says it was manufactured in June of 2012. That's AFTER the first date of manufacture indicated for the 2013 model covered by the letter incluced in the previous post.

So how do I know that mine isn't affected by this problem?
Hi craigzod,

If you want to private message me your VIN I can check it out for you.

Happy Sunday!

Kelly J.
Buick Customer Care

Bigdog9586

Buick
On my 13 model if I'm going say 60 and put it in manual mode to downshift it doe NOT SLOW THE CAR. I shift to 5 and it lurches forward same in each gear. This is the first car that didnt slow when putting it into a lower gear.

Turbo Buick Badge