Regal 2015 Passenger Mirror Question

Popperoni

Buick Ownership
2015 Regal T
Hello all,

I have a quick question that I am sure someone on here knows the definite answer to. I recently had my passenger mirror get absolutely fucked by a grouse while driving. Very sad day, so I started looking around for a spare passenger mirror on eBay and found one for pretty cheap on one being parted out from a first-gen (2012-2014?). I have the Premium I 2015 Buick Regal and I do not have heated mirrors so I do not really care about that. My question is, are the passenger mirrors the same shape and size between the two generations of the same, meaning I can buy one from a 2012-2017 model and it will fit the same? The black stub-out piece is still attached, pretty much just the mirror itself is destroyed, I attached a picture below.

Thank you.

IMG_3928.JPG

Popperoni

Buick Ownership
2015 Regal T

bugspop1

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Regal Premium I - 2.0L Turbo
Popperoni,
Are you sure you don't have Heated Mirrors?
My 2015 Buick Regal Premium I doesn't have a Heated Mirror Emblem showing they're heated like is on my wife's 2013 GMC Terrain heatedmirror2.jpg , but according to the Build Sheet, I have Heated Mirrors.
The Mirrors are supposedly turned on when you turn your Rear Defrost ON.

Here is a link for a VIN Decoder, just type in your VIN
On the Equipment Tab, go to the Exterior section and you should see something resembling this if you have Heated Mirrors:
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators

This is what it shows on my Build Sheet:
DWK - POWER DUAL OUTSIDE MIRRORS, HEATED, BODY COLOR
I received this Build Sheet from socialmedia@gm.com.
I can't remember the process for requesting a Build Sheet, but someone here at the Forum posted that information a while back.

BTW, you could also check your Service Parts Identification Tag (My Tag was located in the Spare Tire Compartment).
On this Tag, if you see DWK, your Mirrors should be heated!

Last edited:

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
If you can't find it used, then shop by the part# as each GM site usually has different prices on the same part.

Google the part# and it should get results from a few different GM sources, but be mindful of shipping costs as there isn't much logic on the GM sites as to how total price works out.

Along with ebay here's another site for used.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners