Regal or GS Stainless Exhaust system

IPF Tuning

3.8L Member
Authorized Vendor
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Ownership
2015 GMC Denali 2500HD 2010 CTS, 2014 Yukon Denali
BUMP... Really no one is interested? Development costs are significant to make only one or two systems. If there is interest we will build it!

IPF Tuning

3.8L Member
Authorized Vendor
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Ownership
LOL! out of our realm of expertise!! Sorry...

JRODELA06

Buick Newbie
California
Buick Ownership
14' Buick Regal GS
Reviving, but I have not found many upgrades for my 2014 GS, Usually I get an intake system, exhaust and tune........not a big selection out there.

IPF Tuning

3.8L Member
Authorized Vendor
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Ownership
Reviving, but I have not found many upgrades for my 2014 GS, Usually I get an intake system, exhaust and tune........not a big selection out there.
There's not a whole lot you can do with the intake, these vehicle are manufactured more efficiently then their predecessors. We do offer tuning for your vehicle and we have considered developing an exhaust system but we haven't seen enough interest to warrant the investment in developing more products. We have a down pipe and inter-cooler for the LNF 2.0 2011-2013 but will not be for your LTG 2.0 2014. If we do an exhaust system it would fit all years I believe. We are getting a customers car in is there enough interest here for a stainless exhaust system? If we could get 10 members committed we would develop one. Our current exhaust line up supports the Camaro SS, Camaro 3.6L, Cruze 1.4T, ATS 2.0T, ATS 3.6L, CTS-V 6.2 LSA, CTS-V Coupe, CTS 3.6L, 2015 Escalade 6.2L.

We could put a group buy together for the exhaust system and we will develop one if there are 10 members interested.

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
you know im interested , but I need to hear it and know a price on it first

patrickgw

Seattle, WA
Buick Ownership
'12 white diamond Regal GS (past)
IPF- where can I view product information for the intercooler and DP? I didn't see anything on your website, but am very interested!

IPF Tuning

3.8L Member
Authorized Vendor
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Ownership
IPF- where can I view product information for the intercooler and DP? I didn't see anything on your website, but am very interested!
We have not added the products to our site yet, I have a couple other projects ahead of this one and we will get there, finishing up the supercharger kit on my Caddy and then a cat back system for the 2015 Tahoe/Suburban. After those are done we have two local Regal GS's on the schedule for the DP/IC install and calibration. Been a busy 1st quarter so far... a good problem to have :)

Nrc11021

Buick Newbie
Vermont
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal Turbo
We have not added the products to our site yet, I have a couple other projects ahead of this one and we will get there, finishing up the supercharger kit on my Caddy and then a cat back system for the 2015 Tahoe/Suburban. After those are done we have two local Regal GS's on the schedule for the DP/IC install and calibration. Been a busy 1st quarter so far... a good problem to have :)
I am interested in any and all performance parts for my 2014 turbo Regal.

IPF Tuning

3.8L Member
Authorized Vendor
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Ownership

BecsGS

MD
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick GS AWD Magnaflow CatBack, K&N Drop In, Trifecta My 2014 6T70 Tune
Ditto re all performance parts for my 2014 GS AWD.

bnebel15

Bay Area, Ca
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS Smokey Grey Metallic. Trifecta tuned
There's not a whole lot you can do with the intake, these vehicle are manufactured more efficiently then their predecessors. We do offer tuning for your vehicle and we have considered developing an exhaust system but we haven't seen enough interest to warrant the investment in developing more products. We have a down pipe and inter-cooler for the LNF 2.0 2011-2013 but will not be for your LTG 2.0 2014. If we do an exhaust system it would fit all years I believe. We are getting a customers car in is there enough interest here for a stainless exhaust system? If we could get 10 members committed we would develop one. Our current exhaust line up supports the Camaro SS, Camaro 3.6L, Cruze 1.4T, ATS 2.0T, ATS 3.6L, CTS-V 6.2 LSA, CTS-V Coupe, CTS 3.6L, 2015 Escalade 6.2L.

We could put a group buy together for the exhaust system and we will develop one if there are 10 members interested.
im interested. do you have a price, and last time we spoke you were working on a downpipe for the 2013 gs. is that manufactured yet or not?

IPF Tuning

3.8L Member
Authorized Vendor
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Ownership
We are going to be finalizing our 2.0T and GS DP and intercooler in the next couple weeks, our engineers are here from Germany and we will have the job completed by the end of the month. :)

sprink268

Southeast Louisiana
Buick Ownership
'14 GS AWD
I'm just breaking 1200 miles on my '14 awd GS, is it too early to tune it? When I go to your website I don't see a way to differentiate between the tune for the LNF cars and my LTG car. Does your tune do anything to help with the automatic transmission? And did I see someplace that it maintains it's transparency and doesn't show up on the computer's write counter (or whatever it's called)? Thanks for your help...

IPF Tuning

3.8L Member
Authorized Vendor
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Ownership
I'm just breaking 1200 miles on my '14 awd GS, is it too early to tune it? When I go to your website I don't see a way to differentiate between the tune for the LNF cars and my LTG car. Does your tune do anything to help with the automatic transmission? And did I see someplace that it maintains it's transparency and doesn't show up on the computer's write counter (or whatever it's called)? Thanks for your help...
Most of our tuning files are loaded to new vehicles directly at the dealership, there is no break in period for the ECU re-calibration. Every tuning file is made specific to your vehicle and we require your VIN number. The price for the LTG or LNF are the same, no need for you to differentiate, we do all the hard work for you, just need to email your VIN number when ordering. We offer a transmission tune as well, most customers are more than happy with just an ECU reflash, as the driving characteristics are changed across many different parameters. We suggest trying the ECU only at first and you can always add a TCU file later if you so desire. And yes our software upgrade is transparent with no permanent coding, if the dealer flashes your ECU our files will simply erase.