Regal or GS Stainless Exhaust system

Babcomdave

Northeast Ohio
Buick Ownership
15 Regal GS AWD
If the price is right I would be interested in the cat-back as well for 2015 GS. I'm also looking a into tuning at this point. If it is true that the your tuning flash is erased if the dealership tries to flash the ECU for problem codes, I might be interested since the dealership made it clear that they won't warranty repairs to flashed cars if their are performance issues. also in the tuner. I know BNR is running a sale on their flash modules now ($450.00). Anything sales on the horizon.

Michael Miniger

Buick Newbie
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Buick Ownership
Buick
Im also interested in the exhaust but i wanted to see what was the price for the down pipe and intake since i should do that first i would think like i said i have a 2012 Regal T and no one in Erie Pa will mess with it so hitnmw bak on who i can hit up from yalls shop to see on pricing snd parts for my regal i found a exhaust online for 900$$bucks screw that lol lets see what u got thanks mike
LOVE MY REGAL T

Eilustre

Buick Newbie
Maryland
Buick Ownership
16' Buick Regal GS "Ebony Metallic" & 17' BMW M3 F80
Bump, shoot I'm interested for my 16' regal gs but if it sounds like the magnaflow for the camaros I'll do it but dont want it to sound like a high pitch Honda going down the road

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.