Remote start problem

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Are you hitting the lock doors button on the remote key fob right before hitting the remote start button ?

Just thinking out loud.

Jeramie Couture

Buick Ownership
2007 lacrosse
Ya I've tried everything. Went through the owners manual, looked for a fuse. I'm stuck 🤔
I've looked everywhere online took it to a shop and they said since it's factory they won't touch it, told me to take it to a dealer and I can only imagine how much $ they'll want. Hopefully someone on here can help

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
On other Buick’s remotes unpluging the car receiver module and plugging back in resets it. Its on the shelf #3, not sure if this will work for your year.

0407264W10-044.png

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Rear shelf by speakers, I'm not familiar on how to get to it so you may want to check the trunk first, but from the diagram it's looking like it's inside the car.

Jeramie Couture

Buick Ownership
2007 lacrosse
Rear shelf by speakers, I'm not familiar on how to get to it so you may want to check the trunk first, but from the diagram it's looking like it's inside the car.
That's what I thought thanks, I'll try it tomorrow

HMTJ6821

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2016
One other outside the box thought. When I carried my cell phone in the same pocket as the key fob, the car would not unlock when I approached the car and pushed the door handle button. After that, when I tried the key fob, it would not unlock the car. It appeared that the control unit in the car had become confused. If fact, then, when I unlocked the door with the pop out key on the key fob, the car theft alarm went off and I was unable to shut it off with the key fob. The car reported an attempted car theft.

That happened to me twice until I learned to put my cell phone in the opposite pocket. I see that you have corrected the problem by getting a new key fob but that would have also required resetting the control unit to the new key fob as well.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!