Riviera convertible

Popsmalaka

Buick Ownership
2005 Buick lesabre
i have a 1982 riviera convertible the conv top not working ,everything else works fuses all good ,has no power at switch . If I put power to switch top works , any wiring diagram available for convertible or any recommendations help would be appreciated,

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
The convertible were farmed to outside vendors for installation so GM may have not included there wiring schematics in the standard service manual, not sure how it was even wired in on the factory fuse boxes. My 68 Cadillac was very basic as you pressed a switch and it worked but again it was 1968 so everything was basic on the electrics lol.

Bonze72

Buick Ownership
Lesabre
i have a 1982 riviera convertible the conv top not working ,everything else works fuses all good ,has no power at switch . If I put power to switch top works , any wiring diagram available for convertible or any recommendations help would be appreciated,
I would try to trace the wire that you power up to see where it leads you I know some cars in the eighties had to have the e brake engaged or in park

Get your turbo buick badge right here!