Running rough

L.E.V.I

Buick Ownership
03 century
I have an 03 century i changed the plugs and wires, and now it is running worse than before. Any ideas on what it could be?

Ringo

Buick Ownership
03 buick century
Sa
I have an 03 century i changed the plugs and wires, and now it is running worse than before. Any ideas on what it could be?
Me too.just today.idles really rough, almost wants to stall.i been checking you tube etc iacv looks like the next thing to check.25-50$ part though...on a possible fix I don't know if I should risk it yet without more information

chem_man

Buick Newbie
Fallston, MD
Buick Ownership
1999 Century
Make sure you have the spark plug wires going to the correct ignition coil towers. It's very easy to mess up.

Ringo

Buick Ownership
03 buick century
Make sure you have the spark plug wires going to the correct ignition coil towers. It's very easy to mess up.
I have actually.did the plugs and wires yesterday and it runs significantly better but hardly stayed running at an idle.

Ringo

Buick Ownership
03 buick century
Ringo, have you checked your fuel pressure and operation of the fuel pressure regulator?
No sir I have not.i don't know how at this point, tonight my lights quit working, thinking my multi function switch went out as well, so I will be dealing with that next.its becoming more and more expensive

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Do you have a check engine light on?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!