• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

For Sale Rust-free 1994 Buick Roadmaster Station Wagon, $1,500 obo (Columbus, GA)

sittnick

Buick Ownership
Buick
columbus, GA | edit posting
(more pictures at craigslist)IMG_0810.JPG

This wagon sports RWD and a full frame, seating up to eight people.
Along with the Chevy Caprice it is the last full sized traditional station wagon series ever made.
The good:
° High quality satin black custom paint job with red stripe
° 350 c.i. LT-1 V-8 engine
° New brakes
° Newer tires
° New AC compressor
° New heater core
° Belts and fluids replaced
° Shop manuals included
° Clear title
The bad:
° Hesitation in engine, 213,000 miles
° Engine burns oil
° Slight body damage in front right wheel well from blown tire.
° Some splattered substance on front hood I cannot remove.
° Various minor nuisances (e.g. broken antenna, rear wiper non-functional, etc)

This has been a good car for us, but we can't bring all our cars to our new home in Arizona, so I am selling it. A GREAT highway cruiser. You can either use it as an inexpensive car that can transport the whole family as it is, or you can put some work in it and have a real performance car.

sittnick

Buick Ownership
Buick
I am not selling the car after all. My other Buick (1999 Century, 135,000 mi.) blew a head gasket, so I am keeping the Roadmaster for now.

Pedal Commander