• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

ECB

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Today at approx. 3:00 PM I saw a maroonish TourX exiting I 93 onto I 89 in Bow, NH. This is the first TourX that I've seen on the road since I bought mine in May. Might it have been anyone on this forum? PS. It really looked sharp.

Idano

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Today at approx. 3:00 PM I saw a maroonish TourX exiting I 93 onto I 89 in Bow, NH. This is the first TourX that I've seen on the road since I bought mine in May. Might it have been anyone on this forum? PS. It really looked sharp.
The only Tourx I've seen in person is my wife's. I had my first live sighting of a Tourx when I drove into the dealer to pick up the car I bought two days earlier.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Maroon-ish? Probably Roja Red. If there's anything I love it is actual color on a vehicle. I'm going to try to avoid buying black, white, silver, or gray cars for the rest of my life. I've had enough of lack of color.

ECB

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Maroon-ish? Probably Roja Red. If there's anything I love it is actual color on a vehicle. I'm going to try to avoid buying black, white, silver, or gray cars for the rest of my life. I've had enough of lack of color.
I just checked the brochure and sure enough, Roja Red. Thanks.

Bhodi's Buick

Lake Michigan's South Shore
Buick Ownership
'13 LaCrosse 303 HP V6
Hey Fellow Tour X Hunters out there on the Roadscape..

IMG_6527.jpg

Caught me this RIOJA RED one, with added bonus out of state Iowa Plate, exiting the Indiana Dunes yesterday.

Meanwhile, while I wait for Sal ( this Forum's Chief ) to get his Infiniti Owner's Site up to full speed where members there can post Pics and such...

Caught my own MALBEC BLACK mini wagon glistening in the Sun the day before....

IMG_6459.jpg

Rk54Strat

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
TourX
I walked down the driveway today and spotted my first TourX in the wild. It wasn’t that hard to spot considering it was parked in my neighbors driveway. His 30yr old son who loves in Bucks Co. was up for a visit. I told him he was too young to be driving a Buick. His car is a 2018 Essence in pearl white with black interior.

ECB

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Was behind a Green TourX today while driving my Subie in my Hometown of Northfield NH.
Must be at least 4 TourX's in the state of NH!
Mine is Smoked Pearl Metallic, which looks greenish in different lighting and I went to Marketbasket in Tilton last night around 5-6, could have been me!

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Mine is Smoked Pearl Metallic, which looks greenish in different lighting and I went to Marketbasket in Tilton last night around 5-6, could have been me!
Believe it was a woman driving down Zion Hill Rd. Turned onto Park St around 11:00 am Saturday. Nice safe driver.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
Not the first but saw a White Tour-X parked at my local Publix last week. Sticker on rear shows it was bought at the Buick dealer in Leesburg FL.

Was at my dealer, Danny Len Buick in Mt. Dora FL. Still has two 2019’s in stock. One White. One Maroon.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
I really like this thread.

I'm sure the infinty is nice, but too small.

Yes, color - I was looking for black (easier to fix small paint areas), but got Dark Moon Metallic. Looks black in darker conditions, but when clean and in sun, it looks great. Get many positive comments on the car, then as they closer - the color. There's a green TourX?

I've only seen a couple fleeting glimpses of TourX's in the wild, not long enough to get a pic - but will keep trying

Map18TTourX

Buick Ownership
2018 Tourx
Was behind a Green TourX today while driving my Subie in my Hometown of Northfield NH.
Must be at least 4 TourX's in the state of NH!

We should get a NH Tourx meet in Manchester sometime..

gobluetwo

A Regular
IL
Buick Ownership
none
Saw a nice black TourX at the Prairie Wolf Dog Park in Chicagoland (Lake Forest, IL) over the weekend. Looked freshly washed/waxed. Very clean.

Pedal Commander