• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Saw this horrible Sportback on Autotrader had to share. Looking at the details is actually entertaining.

powermax

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal Sportback 2019
Look at the details in the pictures. 😱

Regal11

Manchester, NH
Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal Sportback Avenir
Look at the details in the pictures. 😱

Looks like the drivers side euro turn signal light is missing

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
It's Canada so not sure what this means "DISCLAIMER: This vehicle is not Drivable as it is not Certified".

Drivers side fender appears to be replaced because of poor alignment, missing side marker and missing fog light area parts. Can't tell on the drivers and rear passenger door center if it's paint or camera problem.

powermax

Buick Ownership
Means that they will charge an extra fee for the safety certification.

It's Canada so not sure what this means "DISCLAIMER: This vehicle is not Drivable as it is not Certified".

Drivers side fender appears to be replaced because of poor alignment, missing side marker and missing fog light area parts. Can't tell on the drivers and rear passenger door center if it's paint or camera problem.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Driver side fender and front bumper are definitely out of alignment from each other.

Macros

Cleveland
Buick Ownership
19 Regal Sportback GS
Doesn't look too bad. Does not "certified" in Canada mean that it's considered a salvage rebuild?

$18,990 in CA $ is only around $14,500. So if it's not salvage, fixing up the bumper and getting a new turn signal is still a pretty good deal for a 2019, unless I'm missing something more.

justiz00

Buick Ownership
Tourx
It is a shadow or the wheel is turned slightly as the driver front wheel looks pushed toward the rear compared to the fender opening. Maybe a small overlap hit or something down low?

1500cc

Ontario
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
"Certified" means it went through the mandatory safety inspection prior to being sold. Every used car has to be "certified" in order to licence it, but it can be done by either the seller or the buyer. In this case the seller is choosing to leave it up to the buyer. That's often a red flag, especially on a newer vehicle.

Ben Daigneault

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS

This car is not from Canada for sure, the TourX was not offered here.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
Well it's listed on Autotrader.CA which is the AT Canada site by TORONTO QUALITY MOTORS 3293 LAWRENCE AVENUE EAST Toronto ON and it's not a Tourx, so maybe it's something else you are looking at, but to me it kinda makes it Canadian LOL.
c57d5dc9-9b1f-426c-a2b1-d1df3e25fe8e.jpg-420x315.jpg

Ben Daigneault

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Well it's listed on Autotrader.CA which is the AT Canada site by TORONTO QUALITY MOTORS 3293 LAWRENCE AVENUE EAST Toronto ON and it's not a Tourx, so maybe it's something else you are looking at, but to me it kinda makes it Canadian LOL.
View attachment 25251
Sorry yes not a Tourx my mistake! Shit need better glasses 🤓!!!! 😬

Ben Daigneault

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
But I wonder why it’s not drivable! Maybe that car is damaged by an accident and need inspection to be drive in Toronto. In Quebec we call that a VGA car it mean severely damaged vehicle and it need a full inspection to be plated.

powermax

Buick Ownership
Its on winter tires, front end is completely misaligned and missing some bits, looks like there is something very wrong with the driver side front suspension the wheel is moved back. The front fender is missing the turning light and the panel gaps are huge. Tail pipe passenger side is pushed in. I'm sure there is more.

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
I'm in the car business in this area. Would not consider a pre owned vehicle from anywhere but an actual manufacturer CPO etc. There are people in jail for what these guys do....not long ago one got caught rolling odometers back big time I'm talking 300,000 kilometres to under 100,000. I get the monthly newsletter its disgusting. They won't disclose CarProof claims either. About 10 years ago I was looking at a 530i with a stick blue on tan I just liked the car. It drove great....I ran my hand down the right side C pillar and I could tell it was painted.....it had a $14,000 HIT on it and they never mentioned it. Feel bad for the people who end up buying from them. I'm sure there is the odd good one but believe me if it ends up in their hands it obviously didn't make the cut elsewhere...

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Yeah used is always a risk but when my sister was looking to buy a used BMW we were surprised that one car she was looking at had a clean carfax but when she called her insurance they told he not to buy it since it had nearly 40k in repair and over 100k in personal injury claims against it. They told her they can see the costs since the previous owner had the same insurance, but it won't be posted to the network (other carriers and carfax) until the claim is closed. Since it was in litigation it was likely to remain open for a while. So don't trust carfax either. I think if you are really investing big money I would recommend taking it to a good body shop for inspection, they can usually tell right away if anything was done.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
Yes sir! What people don't know is that the odometer on newer vehicles can be hacked along with washing a salvage title and unfortunately by the time the new owner finds out they are SOL. Craigslist and other private owners sales are where due diligence is mandatory as these used vehicle pirates use burner phones, cash transactions, modified titles with previous owner names, meetings in parking lots with no cameras and leave no trails behind. Not to say there are also used car dealers who can do the same but at least they can be found, well maybe. As they say if it's too good to be true......

liuby33

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
Torontonian here. Googled this place and it's shady AF. Not sure what kind of people will be the target audience

Get your turbo buick badge right here!