• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Seeking comments from 2017 owners

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
I’m considering moving from my ‘13 GS to a ‘17 GS. The vehicle has DC 1 and 2 which is the primary attraction.
I’d love to hear from anyone on here that might share their ownership experience with this model year.
Thanks!!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Had mine since February 2018 with zero problems. Went from a base 2015 to the GS and a world of difference in all the additional features and handling.

Malo83

Buick Newbie
Cent Cal
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS 2.0T
Going on 2 yrs with my 17 GS, great little rocket ship, only driven on the weekends and on long road trips, my favorite. very happy with mine. (y)
IMG_0046.JPG

nlacomb

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 16 which is almost identical from what I can tell. I love the car...no real issues.

Pedal Commander