For Sale Selling Buick Regal LS 3.8L 1997 with lots of new transmission and other parts AS IS

strider

Buick Ownership
Buick
It has a lot of new parts: brand new alternator (and have another alternator for it, still working), new radiator (and recently replaced all coolant hoses), new left and right control arms, new wheel bearings, new ACDELCO ignition wires, new Iridium ACDELCO spark plugs, new engine oil and filter, new air filter, new cabin filter, new front rotors (car was not used for several months, they might got some rust) and many more (can provide receipts).

I spent about 2 thousand $ just in parts during the last 2 years (I took good care of it, can provide receipts).
CLEAN title.

Tires are good.
Willing to sell it cheap (make me an offer).
It needs a transmission rebuild or replacement (not running).

I have a lot of new transmission parts for this car: new valve body with solenoids, brand new transmission chain, brand new solenoids in sealed package, all new bearings and washers, and many more (I spend about 900$ just on these parts), new 4th clutch and good condition 2nd clutch housing, 1 complete professional rebuild kit for transmission and another 1 opened, brand new ACDELCO transmission wire internal harness (still sealed).

Engine is good.

You can have just the car or with all the parts.
Also have good spare ignition control module, new ignition coil etc.

Have 2 GM original shop repair manuals (each over 1000 pages that have information about any type of repair), which can save a lot of money on future repairs.

Pickup in Salinas, California.
Color: dark green.

Make me an offer.

Battery: currently can only offer battery pickup near Los Angeles.
I cannot deliver it sorry.

PS: Hohestly hate to sell it cause there is basically half of the car is new, I just have no time to do the transmission.

strider

Buick Ownership
Buick
1 rear door on passenger side has a dent (all windows work no problem)

Get your turbo buick badge right here!