Serivce suspension soon light on

Turbogirl

Buick
Hello I am a new regal owner. 2011 T07. 1 month old, 1200 miles on car now. Service suspension soon light came on this morning and has not turned off yet by itself like others have on these forums. I am very concerned as the car is brand new and I already have a problem. Is this common issue on these cars?

kiltedscotsman

Calgary, Alberta
Roadmaster Wagon Limited
Well, since it's under warranty, take it in??

If it's one of those electronic button adjustable sport suspensions with the 'touring' and 'sport' buttons on the dash, then perhaps it's just a firmware update? GM cars with onstar do communicate with 'mother' to keep up to date with everything, not just mechanical stuff...

As well as that, it's a brand new car, so perhaps things just need to 'settle in' or need minor adjustments. I'm no mechanic, but what ive learned over the years of owning new AND old cars, is that with new, if anything is going to go wrong with a new car, it's usually in the first 2-3 yrs. After that it's been plain sailing for me. If it's one of those electronic button adjustable sport suspensions with the 'touring' and 'sport' buttons on the dash, then perhaps it's just a firmware update? GM cars with onstar do communicate with 'mother' to keep up to date with everything, not just mechanical stuff...

Turbogirl

Buick
Well, since it's under warranty, take it in??

If it's one of those electronic button adjustable sport suspensions with the 'touring' and 'sport' buttons on the dash, then perhaps it's just a firmware update? GM cars with onstar do communicate with 'mother' to keep up to date with everything, not just mechanical stuff...

As well as that, it's a brand new car, so perhaps things just need to 'settle in' or need minor adjustments. I'm no mechanic, but what ive learned over the years of owning new AND old cars, is that with new, if anything is going to go wrong with a new car, it's usually in the first 2-3 yrs. After that it's been plain sailing for me. If it's one of those electronic button adjustable sport suspensions with the 'touring' and 'sport' buttons on the dash, then perhaps it's just a firmware update? GM cars with onstar do communicate with 'mother' to keep up to date with everything, not just mechanical stuff...
Sorry you are totally wrong - its not a firmware update and it doesnt need to "settle in" its a MALFUNCTION LIGHT! i appreciate the input but you should not state things if you dont know what you are talking about.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
None right now
You don't need to be so aggressive and/or confrontational with somebody who's only trying to help you.

Sorry you are totally wrong - its not a firmware update and it doesnt need to "settle in" its a MALFUNCTION LIGHT! i appreciate the input but you should not state things if you dont know what you are talking about.

Detroit, USA
Hello I am a new regal owner. 2011 T07. 1 month old, 1200 miles on car now. Service suspension soon light came on this morning and has not turned off yet by itself like others have on these forums. I am very concerned as the car is brand new and I already have a problem. Is this common issue on these cars?
Has your concern been resolved? I would be happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to contact me privately. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!