Service Air Bag

pmsmith2032

Enclave
This past weekend I cleaned out the inside of my 2014 Buick Enclave (vacuuming seats and under seats, cleaning and spraying leather protect on seats, etc). When I started the car afterwards the "Service Air Bag" notice came on the Driver Information Center (DIC) and the red icon for an air bag issue came on. Any idea what I might have done and how to fix it? I really don't want to take it to the dealer (not under warranty). Thanks!

pmsmith2032

Enclave
I checked all the connections under the seats but nothing was loose. I also tried moving the wires around and moving the seats back and forth but am still getting the same message. I stopped at Autozone and they let me use their reader but there were no codes.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Unfortunately Autozone and other stores readers won't do airbag systems, a quality service shop should have a professional scanner that can read it but ask before dropping it off. It may be a seat sensor or seat belt sensor, driver or passenger that could be the problem, but it's a guess as the only information is the light is on.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!