"Service All Wheel Drive System" keeps popping up.

lorywolf5

Buick Ownership
Encore GX
Hey all. I purchased my 2021 Encore GX in mid-February. It has 2,500 miles on it and today ran into this issue. I was just driving like normal when the display said "All Wheel Drive Off" and then "Service All Wheel Drive System". I went home to work, then had to run out for a quick errand. The same thing happened. It seems to be random and only comes up when I am driving. Any one have any insight? Calling the dealership tomorrow. It's a brand new car!

Thanks!

isumraj

Buick Ownership
Encore GX
I had the same issued which was repaired today with an update. Tell them to look up 20-NA-210 if they haven't already. read diff module dtc c15c9 reprogram.

G-972327

Hey all. I purchased my 2021 Encore GX in mid-February. It has 2,500 miles on it and today ran into this issue. I was just driving like normal when the display said "All Wheel Drive Off" and then "Service All Wheel Drive System". I went home to work, then had to run out for a quick errand. The same thing happened. It seems to be random and only comes up when I am driving. Any one have any insight? Calling the dealership tomorrow. It's a brand new car!

Thanks!
I am having the same issue

kelliecowan

Buick Ownership
2020 Buick Encore GX
I purchased mine in Aug 2020 and I just started getting that notice in June 2021. I took it in and now they have had my vehicle for 20+ days saying the rear differential is broken and the parts are on backorder. They can't give me a time on when it will be fixed or how long I should have to wait...it's just on backorder. It's starting to get a little frustrating...

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
I purchased mine in Aug 2020 and I just started getting that notice in June 2021. I took it in and now they have had my vehicle for 20+ days saying the rear differential is broken and the parts are on backorder. They can't give me a time on when it will be fixed or how long I should have to wait...it's just on backorder. It's starting to get a little frustrating...
You have been asked on the other thread that you started whether you bothered contacting Buick customer service.

lorywolf5

Buick Ownership
Encore GX
Hi! I somehow don't have notifications set up for this forum so no idea you responded (I'll look into that!) So sorry you're having the same issue. They also told me that it's the differential, but I am not sure if it is front or rear. It's August now and they still haven't called me about the part. They told me that mine was still drive-able, and I have been driving it since the end of April.

Unfortunately I recently got into a small parking mishap so my GX is at the repair shop and the front bumper part was on backorder. They said yesterday that Buick had no estimates on the delivery of the bumper. But, today I got a call that they are getting a shipment on Monday for the part. Now, I don't know how this works and if exterior parts are in any way of a comparison, but fingers crossed we get that call soon for the differential!

Oscarg63

Buick Ownership
Buick Encore gx select

Thanks!
my 2021 encore gx did the same thing and is going in to be checked. I have 1200kms and it’s in 2 wheel drive to boot

lorywolf5

Buick Ownership
Encore GX
Just wanted to pop in with an update. My local dealership said they received the differential part and it's going in later this week to be repaired.... finally!! For anyone else with this issue, give your local dealerships a call back and see if they have recieved anything. Good luck!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
She has to make an appointment with a dealer to have it checked. Others in this thread continued to drive their vehicles.

G-110708

Thanks!
i had the same problem. took it to dealership.they said it needed arear differential control modual.2 months later they put it in. lasted 6 days.same problem.took it in they said i needed a rear differential.waiting to be called when its done.

Deanjae1

Buick Ownership
Buick envision
My 2016 envision is now having this problem. Didn't know what steps to take. This thread helped me out alot. I was nervous on the highway when the lights came on.