Service Battery Charging System

G-282422

Any luck with all this? My car is now doing the same. 2014 Buick Verano. Just replaced battery, alternator, and starter. All electronics work, car only makes the click noise when attempting to start.
Crankshaft position sensor may be your issue

Clouisma

Buick Ownership
2015 Verano
Crankshaft position sensor may be your issue
Any answers on this? 2015 Verano. I haven't swapped any parts because everything test fine (battery, alternator, starter). It works fine with a jumpstart but the battery is just not holding the charge overnight. Please assist. TY

G-789321

Any answers on this? 2015 Verano. I haven't swapped any parts because everything test fine (battery, alternator, starter). It works fine with a jumpstart but the battery is just not holding the charge overnight. Please assist. TY
No charge overnight, makes me believe that something is staying on after the car has been turned off. Any aftermarket parts or accessories?

Sinlicious

Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Verano
I just reconnected my battery after removing it to replace some parts under the hood. The engine won't start now, and I'm getting a "Service Battery Charging System" message on the instrument cluster screen. When I turn the key to start, I just hear a click and nothing else. No OBDii codes are appearing on my code scanner. View attachment 16206
The car was running fine and starting no problem before I removed the battery. But now I don't know what to do. The manual says to take it to a dealer to have it serviced, but since it won't start, that's impossible aside from having it towed. I've already tried jump-starting it with another vehicle.
Electronics are working properly (radio, lights, door locks, etc.).
Does anyone know what I can do to get it running again?

2015 Buick Verano 2.4L FWD Automatic
I’m having this same problem now did you find out what it was ??? I’ve had my alternator battery an starter changed started with a new battery first three days later it wouldn’t start sooo i trued the starter an alternator

Sinlicious

Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Verano
it says to remove other vehicle key fobs, after market LED lights & some charging ports etc that can interfere with the transmitter so I did & it started but how can that make it not start?

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
it says to remove other vehicle key fobs, after market LED lights & some charging ports etc that can interfere with the transmitter so I did & it started but how can that make it not start?
You stated a list of things and then say you did it?
What did you do?
What is the problem with your car?
This thread has nothing to with FOBs.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

chickenmcfukket

Buick Ownership
2014 Verano sedan
Any luck with all this? My car is now doing the same. 2014 Buick Verano. Just replaced battery, alternator, and starter. All electronics work, car only makes the click noise when attempting to start.
I am having this issue with a 2014 Buick Verano as well. Replaced battery like 8 months ago. Mine wasnt even making the click noise. Pulled into a truck stop, got a burger, got back in my car and drove to the gas pump less than a 100 yards away. Then it just wouldnt start. Nothing. No click. Let go of the key and everything powers up. Got stuck there for hours waiting on a tow when it just suddenly came back to life. Got it home, started it up and shut it down several times in a row. Broke down again a few days later. Had it towed to local garage. Had the starter replaced and it worked great for a week. Broke down again. This time I get the click but same stuff. I get the click and then nothing, let go of the key and everything in the car powers on except the engine. Sometimes I get a service battery charging system. Had it towed to a dealership. They said my entire fuse block melted. How does that even happen. Never once had an issue with the car.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners