• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Service Pedestrian Protection

powermax

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal Sportback 2019
Both of these cars are ex rentals. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Yeah, maybe rental places saw how long it was going to take to get replacement parts and said "F*ck that Sh*t" and unloaded them.

Pretty sure they wouldn't be able to loan them out to customers with that message displayed.

powermax

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal Sportback 2019
The hood doesn't look popped up. I guess it was an impact it did activate the hood charge mechanism and someone pushed back down.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Hmmm it's like a jack in the box, when it pops up you push it back down. ;)

G-990203

Mine was activated when i got in a tiny fender bender at 5mph. No damage to either vehicle but my hood popped up. Pushed the hood back down and it was good to go but i cant get rid of that damn warning. The warning is simply stating that next time there is an accident the hood will not pop back up unless you pay thousands to replace rhe small plastic piece broken on the hood

Smuglin_Peanuts

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Mine was activated when i got in a tiny fender bender at 5mph. No damage to either vehicle but my hood popped up. Pushed the hood back down and it was good to go but i cant get rid of that damn warning. The warning is simply stating that next time there is an accident the hood will not pop back up unless you pay thousands to replace rhe small plastic piece broken on the hood

Any idea if there's a way to clear this code? Did yours show up all the time, like on every start up? I've been driving my tourx and it showed up once then disappeared, and today it showed up on the way to work, and I just touched the dismiss. It seems to have shown up twice in 4 months or so.

To my knowledge this car hasn't been in an accident, everything looks spiffy too. Eh.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!