• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show us interesting things other than your Regal...

landsharkmz3

I know there are several other enthusiasts in here. Share some of your other vehicles or even hobbies, past or present. No need to write a book, just share a few interesting things.

Here's a few of the vehicles I have had along the way (not all of them).
  • E30 325e
  • Mini Cooper
  • Subaru WRX w/ a huge list of modifications
  • Z3 M Roadster (still have)
  • 4Runner Limited 4x4 towed the toys around
  • 3rd Gen Pontiac Firebird built into an amateur endurance road race car (I miss the racetrack!)

Attachments

Last edited:

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Oh this is gonna be fun. Here's my 99 Accord EX V6 daily w/268k miles which recently got some new wheels and rubber. Turns out, just cause you have all terrain tires doesn't mean you should go offroading in a FWD car. Limited slip sucks, time to weld the diff 😈

No Jeep mall crawler here...
IMG_20190725_190843.jpgIMG_20190727_145803.jpg

I also build/shoot rifles when I have some free time. I modified the stock and made the forend from scratch.
IMG_20190713_155248__01.jpg

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Unfortunately I do not own vehicles anymore, they own me.

stembridge

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence
You got a lot of stuff, I remember Cosworth Vega.
At over 10 second 0 to 60 time, made it not much faster then a regular Vega.
This one's a little quicker as it's been rebuilt and balanced with a bunch of race parts. Prob makes ~150hp now in a 2400lb. car. Geared for autox, so top speed isn't really that high.

es

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
This one's a little quicker as it's been rebuilt and balanced with a bunch of race parts. Prob makes ~150hp now in a 2400lb. car. Geared for autox, so top speed isn't really that high.

es
Cool, no doubt much faster.

CTMechE

CT
Buick Ownership
'19 Regal TourX, Essence
My first-year ('00) S2000 (wifey's face blurred).
Car is almost 20 years old, has 111k miles and still runs great. Original clutch too.

2nd pic, since I live on the shoreline, the boat is nice to have. Nice family activity too.

3rd is a unique one. Back in the summer of 2000, I had a really lucky break in that I worked a summer job at an exotic car importer. That summer he brought in two McLaren F1s - this one shown is Jay Leno's, the day it was being shipped out to California. Yes, I sat in it too. No, I didn't get to drive it... but I did get pushed a few feet!

Attachments

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
[
@saab93driver

Your dog reminds me of my 14-year old puppy. She's shaved but with fur, her coloring is similar. What's the breed? (because I got mine at a pound, I have just always guessed Swiss Mountain Dog mix)
Hi, Millie is 12, I got her from a rescue group when she was 5. She's a mix, they said beagle and Anatolian shepherd and whatever else. Anatolians are big dogs but she does look very much like a small version so I just go with it. Definately a shepherd of some kind in there. :)

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
My first-year ('00) S2000 (wifey's face blurred).
Car is almost 20 years old, has 111k miles and still runs great. Original clutch too.

2nd pic, since I live on the shoreline, the boat is nice to have. Nice family activity too.

3rd is a unique one. Back in the summer of 2000, I had a really lucky break in that I worked a summer job at an exotic car importer. That summer he brought in two McLaren F1s - this one shown is Jay Leno's, the day it was being shipped out to California. Yes, I sat in it too. No, I didn't get to drive it... but I did get pushed a few feet!
Nice boat, I had one but found myself trying to hit brakes instead or putting in reverse.

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
[

Hi, Millie is 12, I got her from a rescue group when she was 5. She's a mix, they said beagle and Anatolian shepherd and whatever else. Anatolians are big dogs but she does look very much like a small version so I just go with it. Definately a shepherd of some kind in there. :)
Yeah, Cookie is definitely smaller than a mountain dog, which is why I guess a mix. She does howl like a beagle, so perhaps they are related.

Pedal Commander