• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show us interesting things other than your Regal...

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I had a 1966 Dodge Coronet 440 from Grand Spaulding AKA Mr. Norms in Chicago so not factory just a column tach, but it's like a Yenko Chevrolet as most would have considered it factory authorized. This one came with headers and cut outs along with traction bars right from Mr Norms, a lot of stuff was considered "factory" as long as it was put on by the dealer.

View attachment 17590
I thought factory put them on, but 66 was before I had drivers license. Was not up on Mopars other then knowing basics. Ad is old school, what did $3995 get you 383?

stembridge

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence
No honey do list at moment. But my personal list has been ignored too long. Gonna have to put, get a honey higher on the list, or maybe not.
Was the plan to put fabric and dope on wings ect?
Yep - here’s what it would look like completed:

es

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Not sure on what was exactly included in that price, I got mine used in the early 70's as my first car and luckily mom didn't know what I was buying as she wasn't up on cars lol. We had Nickey Chevrolet also in Chicago, but by the time I was able to drive the muscle car's had come to end and insurance rates were starting to going through the roof on those known performance models. The dealer installed items, see Nickey ad, were able to be part of the car loan payments so you could go from the dealer showroom to strip pretty cheaply.

d4676d0ea50f5e92108f0f384ce64e8d.jpg

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Not sure on what was exactly included in that price, I got mine used in the early 70's as my first car and luckily mom didn't know what I was buying as she wasn't up on cars lol. We had Nickey Chevrolet also in Chicago, but by the time I was able to drive the muscle car's had come to end and insurance rates were starting to going through the roof on those known performance models. The dealer installed items, see Nickey ad, were able to be part of the car loan payments so you could go from the dealer showroom to strip pretty cheaply.

View attachment 17599
Being a Pontiac guy, would rather see Royal Pontiac ad.
Their Bobcat kits and or putting 421's in GTO's made them really fast. I remember road test on a 65 Catalina 2+2 that went 0 to 60 mph in under 4 seconds, it had Bobcat kit and cheater slicks.

Last edited:

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
A older neighbor by about 6 years, had a 67 GTO with trips and a 65 Grand Prix for his daily. Both were always in pristine condition, the GTO was a weekend warrior but you always knew when it fired it up. Got some good advice from him on my second high school build, he forgave me as it was a Chevy as long as it was fast.

Fotor_147838873988078.jpg
20161105_104846.jpg

Tedjs

Cleveland, OH
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal Tourx
My nice weather ride... 2016 Camaro with 2SS package. Six speed manual, of course.

TourX will have to brave the rapids when the weather turns sour.

20190804_163245.jpg

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
A older neighbor by about 6 years, had a 67 GTO with trips and a 65 Grand Prix for his daily. Both were always in pristine condition, the GTO was a weekend warrior but you always knew when it fired it up. Got some good advice from him on my second high school build, he forgave me as it was a Chevy as long as it was fast.

View attachment 17604
View attachment 17605
Is that a 68 full size Chevy with Vette or Ford type hoodscoop? My cousin had 65 Catalina 2+2 with same roofline. I loved that car, before I could drive I would get in it and shift it...jammed up his Hurst linkage one time.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
Full size 68 Impala that went on a diet, lots of "faster" 70's cars got a surprise that it could move that fast. Just a aftermarket hood scoop.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Full size 68 Impala that went on a diet, lots of "faster" 70's cars got a surprise that it could move that fast. Just a aftermarket hood scoop.
Those full size GM cars could get power down..
65 Cats on drag strips... with Butler Performance engines are killing new vettes.

Pedal Commander