• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show us interesting things other than your Regal...

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I'd be on my third Bambi ordinary green farm tractor by now. The Deere utility tractors are generally worthy of praise. Compact tractor are not Deere's strong suit, generally too expensive for what you get. There are a lot of orange, red, blue, etc. models that I would not want either.
Just my humble opinion.
I think the old out of production yellow Deere 110 is the only thing that even came close to the Kubota dedicated TLB's.

landsharkmz3

I'd be on my third Bambi ordinary green farm tractor by now. The Deere utility tractors are generally worthy of praise. Compact tractor are not Deere's strong suit, generally too expensive for what you get. There are a lot of orange, red, blue, etc. models that I would not want either.
Just my humble opinion.
I think the old out of production yellow Deere 110 is the only thing that even came close to the Kubota dedicated TLB's.
In the last few years, the compact green tractors have all been ground up redesigned. No more "kits" of old. My cousin bought a Kubota for his acreage. It made sense for his situation.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
In the last few years, the compact green tractors have all been ground up redesigned. No more "kits" of old. My cousin bought a Kubota for his acreage. It made sense for his situation.
Being honest, in the last five years, I have not been following John Deere Compact Products.
I hope they have improved them.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
My other rides.
That Wildcat convert. is awesome!
Landcruiser is nice too, my dad worked for Toyota in 60. He use to bring company ones home once in a while.
I was young but seemed like Land cruiser would go anywhere, in LA went on hills with oil wells.
Brought home some one off vehicles, like Toyopet Tiara El Camino.

Last edited:
Pedal Commander