• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show us your best shot

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Yeah it sad how many dealers don't seem to stock many of the sedans or wagon. My local dealer has never ordered a GS and was absolutely no help with trying to buy one. I ended up having to buy one from a dealer in another state.
Lesser and lesser demand - many people don’t want cars period. Q1 2019 sales only had one bright spot for Buick - the Enclave - which was up 27% in sales. The Regal wasn’t as bad as the LaCrosse (down 8% vs down 60% respectively), but Buick sold just over 3400 Regals in 3 months - which represents about 6.5% of Buick’s total sales for the quarter. In the larger GM universe, Regals sales represented...wait for it...about .005% of total GM sales for the quarter. One half of one percent...reality bites.

Bolt

Attachments

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
What level tint is that Bolt? And is your roof tinted too? Looks darker but could be the angle.

Bhodi's Buick

Lake Michigan's South Shore
Buick Ownership
'13 LaCrosse 303 HP V6
Where is that road, looks nice.
At least you hopefully are not trying to change your Buick LaCrosse into a Opel or Holden or God forbid a Chevy...
PS Probably possible to rebadge as Caddy, which might help resale value compared to other GM brands or former brands.
That, and This Road are just a bit East of Gary, IN. and the Steel Mills..

Just head North, all Roads lead the Beach:cool:

IMG_6098.jpg

Rollin' on down on a plank of plywood and urethane wheels sometimes offers more a rush than the Buick does..

IMG_6107.jpg

Don't forget the Sunscreen:cool:

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
That, and This Road are just a bit East of Gary, IN. and the Steel Mills..

Just head North, all Roads lead the Beach:cool:

View attachment 16235

Rollin' on down on a plank of plywood and urethane wheels sometimes offers more a rush than the Buick does..

View attachment 16236

Don't forget the Sunscreen:cool:
Thanks for info. Nice skateboard... back in the day if you wanted a nice one, you had to make it in shop class.
Hard to find good wheels back then or trucks, if that is what they were or are called. I think like cars, they were pretty fast in a straight line but handling was not so good.
Things were getting better though.... I remember road test of 70 Trans Am and amazing at the time, got over .8 G's in handling tests.

6APPEAL

Deep South
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX 1987 Grand National
Yeah it's sad how many dealers don't seem to stock many of the sedans or wagon. My local dealer has never ordered a GS and was absolutely no help with trying to buy one. I ended up having to buy one from a dealer in another state.
The two dealers within ten minutes of either my house or my office had absolutely no interest in getting a TourX on the lot. Those dealers pretty much only have the Buick SUVs on their lots and less than 10 to 12 Buicks in comparison to other GM brands. I ended up going to two different dealers about 45 minutes from my house to look at and test drive a TourX.

Bolt

What level tint is that Bolt? And is your roof tinted too? Looks darker but could be the angle.
The tint is what ever legal in Fla., ceramic tint that costs $300.

Other thoughts, bought the car April 1st 2019, built date 12/18. Had a choice of 2, the other was Peal White w/Bose Essence, mine is Smoke Pearl w/
sunroof and roof rack, no Bose. Both were the same price $31,500. Just checked the web site the price is now $30,000 for the other one. Had to go 30 miles to the Naples Buick Dealer. nothing at the local Ft Myers Dealer, I doubt that they ever had any.

Looking for aftermarket support, don't expect much, basically the American car industry gave up this market segment. Could not compete with
Japan, Korea and the Europeans. When an economic downturn comes look forward to more mergers in saving GM and Ford.

Did find this web site for the same accessories that are sold at the dealer for significant savings GMPartsDirect.com

Stray_Kiwi

Buick Ownership
2018 Holden Commodore VXR
20's really look great on the Sportback, I am so jealous. I find it odd that the monsoon shields cover part of the chrome. Are there any factory "in channel" shields? IMO they are quite a bit sleeker and would compliment the car well without covering up the chrome.
As far as I know, what you see is what you get - they're plastic and were fitted to the car by the Dealer. I agree with you about disrupting the look though.

I wonder if you could fit Holden 20" wheels on your Regal GS? The biggest reason not to would be the almost certainly compromised ride quality. I know a fellow Kiwi who owns the luxury version of the Commodore called a Calais and when he bought it he got the dealer to replace the 18"s with 17"s to improve the ride. As that car doesn't have active dampers it worked just fine.

Stray_Kiwi

Buick Ownership
2018 Holden Commodore VXR
Yeah they bolt right up, just haven't been able to find anyone willing to ship them to the States. I am willing to sacrifice the ride quality for the look. How do you like the ride?
This is the performance edition, so it is on the firm side (as a GS owner you must know what I mean). But the chassis and suspension setup is tuned so well I'd have no qualms about driving it for hours.

Pedal Commander