Show us your best shot

Hinky

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Had a dealer call me on Friday about an offer I made weeks ago, so BAM I have a fully loaded Essence in my favorite color. It was a loaner and the hood and the section in front of the hood needed paint work. This is after polishing those panels and a wash and seal of the car.DSC_0790~2.JPG

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Had a dealer call me on Friday about an offer I made weeks ago, so BAM I have a fully loaded Essence in my favorite color. It was a loaner and the hood and the section in front of the hood needed paint work. This is after polishing those panels and a wash and seal of the car.View attachment 16646
Looks really good!
I think paint on Regal's look good, although the smokey color apparently had some cars with problems.

Onwthnd12

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Tourx
Nice... Red line tires remind me of Tiger Paws... on mid 60's GTO's.
Would make great Fire Chief vehicle, light bars on roof rack... no special order on color.
I have actually been throwing around the light bar idea I just can’t find one that’s low profile

Onwthnd12

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Tourx
If your bears are the sort who are concerned about forest fires, you may want to go the extra mile (or kilometer) and really re-badge your car...
View attachment 16651
My car is not a Opal it’s kind of a rat I’ve got Camaro parts Malibu parts it’s a little Buick rat rod I remember when people were putting GTI grills and small tail lights on rabbit diesels and non gti’s still just a diesel though Just cause you’re seiko says it’s a Rolex with the crown doesn’t mean it’s a Rolex not into that

Last edited:

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
I remember when people were putting GTI grills and small tail lights on rabbit diesels and non gti’s still just a diesel though
People still do it... in more recent history they cut the square light core support out and put a repop round light core support in to make it more 'German.' Too bad the car was built in PA...

Onwthnd12

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Tourx
People still do it... in more recent history they cut the square light core support out and put a repop round light core support in to make it more 'German.' Too bad the car was built in PA...
I’m totally down for customization I too used a cabriolet front core to change to the round headlightsI just don’t like putting different badging on different makes or models

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
I’m totally down for customization I too used a cabriolet front core to change to the round headlightsI just don’t like putting different badging on different makes or models
Blasphemy.

I put Cummins badges on my TDI Rabbit pickup.

(Kidding)