Show us your best shot

Toppa

MN
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
18.5 Regal TourX Black with Black interior Essence Trim 1&2 packages - only modification is tint of 50% on front windows and 35% on the rest of the back.
I love driving this thing!
View attachment 15274
Where did you get your tint done? (I'm in MN as well). Looks good!

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
, oh yeah. That metalflake is just enough to really pop. But I hate the waterspots. So hard to wax them away. Even with a quick wash and dry they still show up.
Yep, with ya on the waterspots, a good drying is a must. I can't wait to a good detail again, but rain today

Dan, I'd keep looking back at that car too - looks great!

Disco - having something a bit different from most people is a big draw for me, too

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS, 2014 Regal GS
View attachment 16699
Here’s my 2019 Sportback. I absolutely love it, and wanted something a bit quirky. I’m so tired of seeing Accords and Camrys everywhere.
It's actually funny about the Camrys and Accords. A salesperson here at the dealer I work for got a brand new Accord a couple weeks before I got my GS. He saw me roll by one day and flagged me down. He can't stop talking about the Regal now. He wants to talk about it every time we pass now and says he wishes he woulda went with the Regal...…coulda shoulda woulda. lol. Honestly, I like driving this rarity. so it's good he went with Honda.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
It's actually funny about the Camrys and Accords. A salesperson here at the dealer I work for got a brand new Accord a couple weeks before I got my GS. He saw me roll by one day and flagged me down. He can't stop talking about the Regal now. He wants to talk about it every time we pass now and says he wishes he woulda went with the Regal...…coulda shoulda woulda. lol. Honestly, I like driving this rarity. so it's good he went with Honda.
Ya, I was really interested when I first saw another TourX in my area (took 3 months), now I hope it was just passing through

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Ya, I was really interested when I first saw another TourX in my area (took 3 months), now I hope it was just passing through
Last vehicle was a 2010 Highlander (2nd gen) which I'm sure production/sales were in the 6 digit range every single year of production. Couldn't drive 30 miles down a state highway and not see at least one.

I recently went on a 3700 mile family vacation driving my TourX and saw NONE of them. Didn't even see a Sportback in traffic. Yeah it is nice not to pull up next to yourself in traffic at every stoplight.

Although at a truck stop in Ohio I realized that there were 2 Lesabres in front of me, one parked at the entrance, and ONE at the gas station across the highway (for a grand total of 4.) All of them from the 1992 to 2005 time frame.

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS, 2014 Regal GS
Man, I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 Tourx driving around Houston. Based off just how many we sold here where I work, I know there's more. I just rarely see em. I have yet to see another GS. I know one dealership here had a Twilight Ebony color GS. It's gone now. So it either got dealer traded to another town/city or it's somewhere around Houston. They were the only dealer in Houston to get a GS in 2018, and it sat for long time before it disappeared.

Discod

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportback
My old vehicle was a Jeep Liberty, and someone on the next block had the same one. They sold theirs last month after I bought my Regal, and guess what’s parked outside of their house now? Yep, a Regal 😆 I should sue them for blatantly copying me.

Stray_Kiwi

Buick Ownership
2018 Holden Commodore VXR
I recently went on a 3700 mile family vacation driving my TourX and saw NONE of them. Didn't even see a Sportback in traffic. Yeah it is nice not to pull up next to yourself in traffic at every stoplight.
It's nice not to pull up next to yourself in NZ at the stoplight, but for a slightly different reason... 😅

Foxbat

Michiana
Buick Ownership
2018 Quicksilver Regal Sportback Essence AWD
You know it's bad when you see more Electric Vehicles than 2018/19 Buick Regals on the road. We paid a visit to Houston and I spotted one Sportback on the road, but dozens of Teslas. I saw a Regal GS and a Sportback in Fort Wayne, IN, during a visit a few months back. We may have the only 2018 Regal in our city.

It's good to the the King… (Regal pun)

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
You know it's bad when you see more Electric Vehicles than 2018/19 Buick Regals on the road. We paid a visit to Houston and I spotted one Sportback on the road, but dozens of Teslas. I saw a Regal GS and a Sportback in Fort Wayne, IN, during a visit a few months back. We may have the only 2018 Regal in our city.

It's good to the the King… (Regal pun)
I'm not sure if that's bad, but I'm sure glad I'm in the TourX.

When Buick introduced the Regal name (what year was that ?), my Dad, who worked for Buick, said something like "what do they think people like being associated with royalty?" Always made me wonder. But full disclosure, my first Regal was an '82 coupe - loved those Buick road wheels (as my friend and I called them). Had sport steering wheel, and bucket seats with column shifter (weird), just an aspirated V6 (with 4 bbl carb).