Show us your best shot

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
This is probably the best vehicle for me....unless I stroke out trying to go fast.IMG_20190326_131233845_HDR.jpg

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
My car is not a Opal it’s kind of a rat I’ve got Camaro parts Malibu parts it’s a little Buick rat rod I remember when people were putting GTI grills and small tail lights on rabbit diesels and non gti’s still just a diesel though Just cause you’re seiko says it’s a Rolex with the crown doesn’t mean it’s a Rolex not into that
I must be getting old.... since not sure where you were going with part of that... guessing camaro rear brakes, malibu tune and/or air filter?

Voorhees

Chicago
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick lacrosse
I will put you up in Vegas if you detail my vehicles... just kidding ......kinda
Lol. It's been a hobby for years and I detail motorcycles for my 2nd job. With how some of ur guys cars look I have competition. Sweet machines here! Should have brought a regal cuz u guys interact alot more. Good ppl and sweet cars! 20150719_161218.jpg20150719_161300.jpg20150719_181544.jpg
Last 1! Maybe?

Foxbat

Michiana
Buick Ownership
2018 Quicksilver Regal Sportback Essence AWD
That Grand Prix is sharp! I mean that literally: look at the right-angles on all the corners and edges! Ouch! It's like the designers had a deal with Lego or something…

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
That Grand Prix is sharp! I mean that literally: look at the right-angles on all the corners and edges! Ouch! It's like the designers had a deal with Lego or something…
>
What car.... all I see is hot lady in a bathing suit.
I have never seen a GP like that one, tail lights and front end look customized.
PS That is not a Canadian produced Pontiac/Chevy is it? Not sure if they made GP's there, did not do Fbirds there.

Last edited: