• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show us your best shot

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
This is probably the best vehicle for me....unless I stroke out trying to go fast.IMG_20190326_131233845_HDR.jpg

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
My car is not a Opal it’s kind of a rat I’ve got Camaro parts Malibu parts it’s a little Buick rat rod I remember when people were putting GTI grills and small tail lights on rabbit diesels and non gti’s still just a diesel though Just cause you’re seiko says it’s a Rolex with the crown doesn’t mean it’s a Rolex not into that
I must be getting old.... since not sure where you were going with part of that... guessing camaro rear brakes, malibu tune and/or air filter?

Voorhees

Chicago
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick lacrosse
I will put you up in Vegas if you detail my vehicles... just kidding ......kinda
Lol. It's been a hobby for years and I detail motorcycles for my 2nd job. With how some of ur guys cars look I have competition. Sweet machines here! Should have brought a regal cuz u guys interact alot more. Good ppl and sweet cars! 20150719_161218.jpg20150719_161300.jpg20150719_181544.jpg
Last 1! Maybe?

Foxbat

Michiana
Buick Ownership
2018 Quicksilver Regal Sportback Essence AWD
That Grand Prix is sharp! I mean that literally: look at the right-angles on all the corners and edges! Ouch! It's like the designers had a deal with Lego or something…

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
That Grand Prix is sharp! I mean that literally: look at the right-angles on all the corners and edges! Ouch! It's like the designers had a deal with Lego or something…
>
What car.... all I see is hot lady in a bathing suit.
I have never seen a GP like that one, tail lights and front end look customized.
PS That is not a Canadian produced Pontiac/Chevy is it? Not sure if they made GP's there, did not do Fbirds there.

Last edited:
Pedal Commander