I used high temp engine paint.What paint did you use?
Looks good you did nice job!I used high temp engine paint.
1. Cleaned calipers with brake cleaner and let dry
2. Cleaned the clean calipers with Naptha.
3. Made a makeshift spray booth from a 55 gallon trash bag. I cut a small opening in the sealed end of the bag and slipped it over the wheel/rotor and only needed to mask the rubber caliper pin grommet.
4. Applied 5 lite coats of high temp paint and let each coat dry about 10 minutes.
5. Applied 2 lite coats of clear lacquer.
6. Replaced wheel inserts while I was waiting for everything to dry.
I spent about $25 and about 2 hours of my time.
Tinting looks good!Front end shot with the eBay stripes
That looks really good with the stripes only on one side! Very origanal. Most people would put them on both sides. Very rally looking! You could always recenter the bracket.Front end shot with the eBay stripes - really pissed off that the plate holder isn’t centered but on the plus side I got some window tint installed today which looks great and really helps with the sun
Has anybody checked to see if the kit on Amazon for the grille stripes is the same one as on eBay? (Prime member here).
Darkmoon Blue, which might as well be black if not in direct sunlight. I'm currently leaning towards 35% for the rear doors and back windows. I drive in the dark regularly, so I don't want too dark to limit visibility.What color is ur car? Dark tint only looks good on black cars. Imo.