• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Show us your best shot

blawby24

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal Tourx
I would love to get tinted, but wary of fly by nights who slap it on like flex seal tape!

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Don't over think it. Just ask your dealer who they send their cars to or look for shops that have been in the area for long time. It is worth it as it keep the inside cooler and protected and make the car look way better. 20201009_174602.jpg

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
Is that a utility knife and a straight edge job?
Did you do it with the cover in the car or out?

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Is that a utility knife and a straight edge job?
Did you do it with the cover in the car or out?
I used a utility knife. The liner already had these areas marked. I will upload pictures in the accessories discussion so we don't hijack this discussion. I did it outside the car.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
@idahoguru...I am jealous, I would love to convince my wife to get one so we had two but she likes being up high 😕 Also thanks for posting pics of the liner I will post in other thread a question for you.

@Jack GS yes! That is the unicorn I am looking for.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
@idahoguru...I am jealous, I would love to convince my wife to get one so we had two but she likes being up high 😕 Also thanks for posting pics of the liner I will post in other thread a question for you.

@Jack GS yes! That is the unicorn I am looking for.
Don't get me started. I bought the Pearl one for me. We drove to the dealer to pick it up and she drove it back home and that was the last time I saw the keys (mind you she had a new GMC Yukon XL Denali). So I kept looking until I located the Merlot Tourx and got it for a song so did not hesitate to get it. The two cars are so different in so many ways even though they were built a month apart. The pearl might use the ASS once in a blue moon while the merlot will never miss a chance. The DIC is different between both cars (no battery reading in pearl). Otherwise, outside of the lower control arms for both cars they have been trouble free.

Ghosthawk

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
Shopping
Not a GM product but it’s my Mid-Life Chrysler (downhill side of mid-life?) LOL😎 She’s a 2013 200S but I’ve added lots of tweaks. 300hp 3.6 V6, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N intake, slotted rotors, powder coated calipers, poly bushings, strobe stripes and homage to the old Roadrunners. I call this one “Sunrunner” Looking forward to showing off a TourX here 😁
43E5AD94-7C97-4146-91D1-A55C16C842FE.jpeg E6DA983E-585B-403C-88D1-B168FB9F3069.jpeg FBBBAC5B-A933-4BAE-BBE7-25084B54D5B3.jpeg

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Not a GM product but it’s my Mid-Life Chrysler (downhill side of mid-life?) LOL😎 She’s a 2013 200S but I’ve added lots of tweaks. 300hp 3.6 V6, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N intake, slotted rotors, powder coated calipers, poly bushings, strobe stripes and homage to the old Roadrunners. I call this one “Sunrunner” Looking forward to showing off a TourX here 😁
View attachment 26319 View attachment 26320 View attachment 26321
If I had a "Midlife Chrysler" it would have to be as big as a whale...

blawby24

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal Tourx
That's an interesting cargo carrier! Care to share?

Nice pic!

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
That is further off-road than 99% of the SUV's will ever go!
Obviously photoshopped. The ads and commercials clearly prove only crossovers have this kind of off-road capability...

...Beating a dead horse with the CUV thing, but I couldn't resist getting someone fired up about it :LOL:

Awesome pic @Corvairrob, the TourX looks right at home!

Last edited:

Corvairrob

Buick Ownership
08 Enclave CXL, and just bought an 18’ TourX Essence
It would have gone way farther if I didn’t have so much gear and my family with me. She was dragging her butt😅

Get your turbo buick badge right here!