Show us your best shot

Artyldr01

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Just a closeup, trying to be artsy. I love this car but agree, plastic cender trim, not so much. If you were going to make it a "cross country" or "allroad" you should have raised it. No matter though I still love it! Though that Gran Sport os sweet too!20190510_201518.jpg

jfgesquire

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX

Attachments

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
Those photos are seriously making me rethink my Blue dreams and to look for a Pearl Grey instead ...
Interesting, I was looking for pearl, ended up with dark blue "Dark Moon Metallic"? So nice in the sun or lights, looks different in less light, kinda always different. Get lots of comments. it's really growing on me.

Epsilon III

Buick Newbie
Northern, Illinois
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence, 2002 LeSabre Custom
Those photos are seriously making me rethink my Blue dreams and to look for a Pearl Grey instead ...
I originally was thinking the rioja red but when I saw the rioja and the pearl next to each other I went with the pearl. Sometimes you have to see it in person to really get a feel for it. I still think the rioja is great looking though.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.