L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I always loved white cars, still do.
My 70 looks so bad, I try not to look at it.20190519_092538.jpg

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
But on a much more positive note .. I had a blast driving 09's down for annual oil changes yesterday. It is always a thrill to drive cars with no plates...
So no question trailering them made much more sense, since Quadrasteer trailering is such a blast.IMG_20190518_154533193_HDR.jpgIMG_20190518_095848397_HDR.jpg

Foxbat

Michiana
Buick Ownership
2018 Quicksilver Regal Sportback Essence AWD
I had a blast driving 09's down for annual oil changes yesterday. It is always a thrill to drive cars with no plates...
I find it ironic that the Trans Am which probably hasn't moved for years is the one with a license plate and your other road-ready Pontiacs don't… ;)

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I find it ironic that the Trans Am which probably hasn't moved for years is the one with a license plate and your other road-ready Pontiacs don't… ;)
Yeah that is a 1970 plate,they will still let me renew it, and make new plate in same style and number.
My 09's have temp in front window.
Probably will sell as pair with low miles, or with Typhoon as a threesome.

6APPEAL

Deep South
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX 1987 Grand National
At least your TA has all the wheels on it and on the ground. My GN is on jack stands with no wheels. The rear end is out getting freshed up and painted. I'm getting ready to remove the front suspension for it to be rebuilt.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
At least your TA has all the wheels on it and on the ground. My GN is on jack stands with no wheels. The rear end is out getting freshed up and painted. I'm getting ready to remove the front suspension for it to be rebuilt.
At least your making progress...
I almost got a 78 Buick turbo back in the day, but got a 78 Grand Am with 301 Quadrajet instead.
At least by 87 performance was getting better with Buick and soon GMC.
Did not buy new car again till got 90 Grand Am SE 4 door with 180 horse HO Quad 4 and manual.
Surprised alot of Mustangs.

Last edited:

Irock1985

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal
It was a sunny start to the Memorial Day weekend, so after dodging the scattered rain showers (brought on by our washing our Regal!) I was able to grab some photos. Enjoy!
You ain't never lied... In all my life it hasn't rained like this in May in California until I got my Regal 😂

6APPEAL

Deep South
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX 1987 Grand National
The wife's new 2019 Dark Moon Blue TourX purchased Saturday. DC1, DC2, S&S packages. Ignore the dust, I had mowed the yard earlier and roof rails put in storage. Picked up the first rock peck on the hood driving home. :rolleyes: Got to find the correct paint pen. Looking to have the windows tinted before going on vacation. The first TourX sold in central MS, only Dark Moon Blue in MS. Getting a lot of curious looks. Updates will come after a bit of time, stereo upgrades, tune, wheels/tires, and other updates inspired by the RoRi Buick Regal Sports Tourer project.

Attachments