• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show us your best shot

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
Thanks, looks like that color would look good with quicksilver too... how much did mpg go down do you think?
I have rails on Snugtop on truck, so color would look good with silver birch metallic too.
Did you use shortest Thule hardware?
Yep. Used the Thule foot pack and wing bars to keep it low to the roof.

The hit wasn't as bad as I expected. On a fairly calm day I averaged 29 MPG with the cruise set at 75 on a 300 mile trip. Noise wasn't bad either.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

The hit wasn't as bad as I expected. On a fairly calm day I averaged 29 MPG with the cruise set at 75 on a 300 mile trip. Noise wasn't bad either.
Do you get enough air when other half makes you ride up there?
Probably would be good place for smokers.
Sorry R man could not resist...guessing you spent pretty good chunk of change for that nice option?!

Last edited:

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

What size and/or model is it?

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
What size and/or model is it?
Thule Motion XT XXL (22 cubic feet).

It’s a nice ride up there! Should have kept a cooler up there for my 6 pack, though.

6APPEAL

Deep South
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX 1987 Grand National
In less than a week of ownership, my wife and I have been asked multiple times if her TourX was a BMW, Merc or Jag. Folks are really surprised when we tell them it's a Buick. The funniest encounter was when someone asked me if Dodge had come out with a new Magnum! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
View attachment 16084
I don't know fellas.... That's a tough pill to swallow for roughly 1 inch damage..
...there are some local touch up outfits here that I know work with consumers and car dealers. They have vans and come to you to do touch up work with small equipment (like air brushing). Maybe worth a call or two just to get another opinion from somebody who specializes in this kind of localized damage.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
In less than a week of ownership, my wife and I have been asked multiple times if her TourX was a BMW, Merc or Jag. Folks are really surprised when we tell them it's a Buick. The funniest encounter was when someone asked me if Dodge had come out with a new Magnum! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's why I did this.

Attachments

TRReynz

Hartford, CT
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Congrats color looks nice.
I do not get out much to older towns but, are those grave stones in picture in middle of a residential street?
It's the Forrest Lawn Cemetery in Buffalo NY. I was there seeing the Frank Lloyd Wright Blue Sky Mausoleum. I turned around and there she was and I snapped the picture.
I love the color too, thanks!

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
View attachment 16129

Perhaps not the best shot, but for sure on one the better roads traveled. . .

The Best Shot Thread in the LaCrosse section isn't going so well, they old cats there are asking if there are any FotoMats left to get their film developed.

Thanks again Regal Gang for allowing a LaCrosse to participate.
I am still waiting for Costco to get my Kodachrome pictures back... not only cant find my package but trying to find the kiosk where to look for them.
PS I am not an old cat, I am an old dog.....person.

Last edited:

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
View attachment 16129

Perhaps not the best shot, but for sure on one the better roads traveled. . .

The Best Shot Thread in the LaCrosse section isn't going so well, they old cats there are asking if there are any FotoMats left to get their film developed.

Thanks again Regal Gang for allowing a LaCrosse to participate.
Where is that road, looks nice.
At least you hopefully are not trying to change your Buick LaCrosse into a Opel or Holden or God forbid a Chevy...
PS Probably possible to rebadge as Caddy, which might help resale value compared to other GM brands or former brands.

Irock1985

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal
Why these cars aren't flying off the lot is beyond my comprehension… Sharp ride, Red Regal GS!
Because 1.) There's far fewer Buick lots in general and 2.) Most never go searching for a Buick.

In fact my local Buick/GM where I got my Sportback only have my car brand new and 1 CPO and that's it. For being a Buick/GM lot they literally had only like 10 Buick cars 🤷‍♂️

Red Regal GS

Buick Ownership
Regal GS
Yeah it's sad how many dealers don't seem to stock many of the sedans or wagon. My local dealer has never ordered a GS and was absolutely no help with trying to buy one. I ended up having to buy one from a dealer in another state.

Last edited:
Pedal Commander