• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Side detection service warning

Ssnslanger

Buick Ownership
Verono
I have noticed post that the side detection part was poorly desired. Is there a recall to fix the issue for 2014 verano with about 53,000 miles.

Last edited:

KevinJ

Contributing Member
Ohio
Buick Ownership
2013 Verano Premium (2.0T, AT)
I have noticed post that the side detection part was poorly desired. Is there a recall to fix the issue for 2014 verano with about 53,000 miles.
Not aware of any recalls regarding the side detection modules.
Note that this not just an issue with the Verano but also other GM vehicles as well.
Seems to be a costly repair if you have a dealer replace the module(s).
Some owners are ordering and replacing the modules themselves as it is a fairly easy DIY job.
And some owners are trying to be proactive before they fail and "seal" the modules and connectors with silicone seal, electrical tape, etc....

Pedal Commander