Side sensor????

Samantha0413

Enclave
Okay, we just had a good amount of snow where I live. Yesterday, my service side detection system came on. I looked on here and someone said something about cleaning the sensors. I did that but it still pops on. Could it be either it's too cold for it to go off or something else???? Ugh help please!!

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Had winter ice storm in the Midwest last week, the backup sensor flashed that it was not working and was that way for the remainder of the day. I cleaned the sensors with no change, next morning all was back to normal and has not returned. Not sure what caused it as there wasn't anything to check, so maybe see what happens in a day or two then it may be worth it to have it checked out.

If it's still not working the items are the sensor, the connectors on both the sensors and module, the module itself.

Samantha0413

Enclave
Had winter ice storm in the Midwest last week, the backup sensor flashed that it was not working and was that way for the remainder of the day. I cleaned the sensors with no change, next morning all was back to normal and has not returned. Not sure what caused it as there wasn't anything to check, so maybe see what happens in a day or two then it may be worth it to have it checked out.

If it's still not working the items are the sensor, the connectors on both the sensors and module, the module itself.
When you say you cleaned the sensors, how did you do it? That might be what I need to do.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Rag and water, but as I mentioned it showed up out of the blue and disappeared as quickly.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!