• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Sluggish on take off

ShayCo

Buick Ownership
Cxl 05 Rendezvous
05 rendezvous When I first accelerate it feels sluggish through 1st and 2nd gear then it's normal driving. Also, randomly when on the freeway I will give it gas and it won't go. I take my foot off the gas and do it again, after the 2nd or 3rd time it's normal. No lights come on and none of the gauges move. Thoughts?

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
How many miles on it and have you done all the required maintenance for that mileage?
Other than the maintenance items I would check fuel pressure and a possible clogged catalytic converter.

ShayCo

Buick Ownership
Cxl 05 Rendezvous
How many miles on it and have you done all the required maintenance for that mileage?
Other than the maintenance items I would check fuel pressure and a possible clogged catalytic converter.
120k, I've put on about 30 of those and the person before did all the maintenance as have I.
I've thought about the cat conv, I'll look in to that further. Thanks

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
So you are positive one of you replaced the fuel filter?

Turbo Buick Badge